Author Topic: Green line across gunsight in VR  (Read 486 times)

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
Green line across gunsight in VR
« on: August 18, 2020, 10:27:59 PM »
I have this green line that I don't know what it is and how it got there.

Also. To aim in VR do you need to close one eye? Seems to work better for me that way.

I have a weird situation. I'm right dominant but the vision in my left eye is better.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Green line across gunsight in VR
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 02:42:57 AM »
I have this green line that I don't know what it is and how it got there.

Also. To aim in VR do you need to close one eye? Seems to work better for me that way.

I have a weird situation. I'm right dominant but the vision in my left eye is better.
You can adjust the "Need to close an eye" If I get what you are trying to say? Just move around in VR and when it looks good hit F-10.  The head position is Saved! Dont know how long you have been VR? The "double vision" will soon subside! (took me 3 hrs ish). Focus on the target NOT the Gun Sight  :old:
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: Green line across gunsight in VR
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 02:27:53 PM »
I've adjusted my forward view in VR so that I'm looking straight through the gunsight with my right eye. I have another reason for doing that. When I record or stream I set it up that way so it doesn't look like I'm all cattywhompus looking through the windscreen in my recordings as it will if you don't set it up for seeing one eye or the other. If you do as Hazmatt said and look at the target you won't even notice it after a bit.
"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group