Author Topic: Grunt training clipboard map.  (Read 637 times)

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
Grunt training clipboard map.
« on: September 15, 2020, 09:11:44 AM »
  The grunt training clipboard map is gone from my list of maps on the clipboard.
 I blame Rook spies personally. Always trying to hamper my bombing efforts!  :lol
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
Re: Grunt training clipboard map.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 02:56:10 PM »
  The grunt training clipboard map is gone from my list of maps on the clipboard.
 I blame Rook spies personally. Always trying to hamper my bombing efforts!  :lol

I'm guessing a troll  :D
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 08:39:27 PM »
 Thanks for that Arlo. I printed out a copy but it still needs addressed in game. I found myself in the situation of trying to explain to a new guy where he would be dropping his bombs.  I remembered how most of it was laid out but better when others can see it in flight :)

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2020, 03:00:58 AM »
Flayed1

If you were using 8thjinx's grunt training map, it should already be sized and formatted for the clipboard.  If you are using mine from Arlo's site, my maps were made for printing in a higher color {24-bit}{more color diversity} and many of the sizes were bigger because of the legend on each map.

I have taken my grunt training map and cropped off the legend, sized it to 512 x 512 pixels, changed it to 256 color and converted it to a bitmap from a jpeg format.  The attached map
is ready to be placed in the clipboard maps in the game.

I believe the clipboard image parameters are the same as they have been in the past.  Goodluck and let me know if I can be of any help.

BTW,  you can take a screen shot in game or use the terrain editor in the game to create images that you want to place in the clipboard maps feature.

Cheers,  One-eye
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:04:15 AM by 1ijac »
"One-Eye"

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2020, 08:27:21 AM »
   LoL   you know it never even crossed my mind to take this image and stuff it in the game folder.   Derrrp   :)     I was tired after work. That's my story and you can't prove otherwise.