Author Topic: Quick Opinion?  (Read 513 times)

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
Quick Opinion?
« on: September 15, 2020, 09:04:40 PM »
Wondering if I could get a quick opinion / guidance on film of a fight I just had.  :airplane:
The easiest way is if you just have discord, that way I can stream the film easily and possibly talk about it.  :cheers:

I would have posted in training / help but as of eyeballing TA and forum activity I thought I'd have better luck here.

:salute
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann

Offline Trev95

• Copper Member
Re: Quick Opinion?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 09:44:10 PM »
Wondering if I could get a quick opinion / guidance on film of a fight I just had.  :airplane:
The easiest way is if you just have discord, that way I can stream the film easily and possibly talk about it.  :cheers:

I would have posted in training / help but as of eyeballing TA and forum activity I thought I'd have better luck here.

:salute

If you PM me your info I can try to help if I can.
FBTrev95/Riftval
Riftvals Bombers

Offline Blinky

• Copper Member
Re: Quick Opinion?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 09:33:51 AM »
Does discord work for you? If so I will send a invite when I get home. Any method really works for me, just a rather large film. (not too long)

I just need input on where exactly I went wrong so I can focus that aspect and make some changes to my style,

I'm having trouble against energy fighters (as in I'm quite keen on defensive flying 109's only usually) and I really struggle against a skilled SPIXTEEN pilot for instance.

That's not necessarily what's happening in the video but I feel that's where it roots.

Thanks! :cheers:
"See, decide, attack, reverse." - Erich Hartmann