Author Topic: An important call to all scenario players  (Read 4397 times)

Online Devil 505

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: An important call to all scenario players
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2020, 09:20:20 PM »
Like what?

There's nothing about that scenario that fixes anything that has been broken about most scenarios over the last 4 years. Just the same bad format with a new plane set. I've spent way too much time trying to tell the powers-that-be that these things were broken. My criticism is usually ignored, so I won't waste my time any more.

They think they've won because I don't try to fix their mistakes. But the events are crap, so they did not win.
Kommando Nowotny

FlyKommando.com

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2020, 01:19:07 AM »
There's nothing about that scenario that fixes anything that has been broken about most scenarios over the last 4 years. Just the same bad format with a new plane set. I've spent way too much time trying to tell the powers-that-be that these things were broken. My criticism is usually ignored, so I won't waste my time any more.

They think they've won because I don't try to fix their mistakes. But the events are crap, so they did not win.

:ahand  :aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2020, 07:51:29 AM »

Thanks.  Was just curious on your take, but understand your not wanting to waste your time.  :salute
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2020, 09:54:32 AM »
I think I most cases the maps should be smaller in scale with closer bases. Thats really my only gripe. No reason to fly 3 sectors back to a base to land.

Other than that, I hate this attempt here to crush special events for everyone because of personal problems.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion