Author Topic: How to push a player out  (Read 4029 times)

Offline SlipKnt

• Gold Member
Re: How to push a player out
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2020, 11:56:40 AM »
Hello gents,

After some days cooling down, I thought over the situation and all the advices and remarks I've got on my post. First of all, I do miss the flying. And second, I thought about how I can get my mind in such state to enjoy the flying more and at the other hand get some distance from the crappy things like being hunted down or verbally attacked.
I decided -for now- to keep flying, but without channel 200 and just focusing on the flying part, flightwise and country-wise. Just for fun, just as a fighter, no rank no game wise flying. The next days I'm gonna figure out if this works for me in the MA. I considered flying FSO, but after some information, its clear thats not going to work for me. I'm form Europe and the time difference is a serious issue. I would have to fly from about 3 o'clock in the night to 6 o'clock in the morning. To much wife-ack to expect.

So, you can see me in the sky now and then, and hopefully I get to enjoy the game again.

Thanks all for the replies and advice. It helped a lot.

A humble <S>, Dizz

That is great news.  I usually keep 200 detuned.  Last week I happened to have it up and got baited in and received a warranted 10 minute mute for speaking my mind.  Channel 200 can be poison sometimes.  I hate to hear about losing good people in game and I am glad to hear you will stay.  I have come to the realization that I can not and will not let people I barely know, dictate my mental health.  Stick around and of course, try the scenarios and FSO. 

<<S>>
AkKnoT (formerly SlipKnoT, not the new slipknot)   
AKSlpKnT
Arabian Knights
DCS:
SlipKnoT
vCSG-3, VMA-513 Flying Nightmares (AV8B)

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2020, 12:45:54 PM »
FREAKS :banana:
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2020, 12:50:29 PM »
Well, Zack lives.  :old:

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2020, 12:56:47 PM »
Hello gents,

After some days cooling down, I thought over the situation and all the advices and remarks I've got on my post. First of all, I do miss the flying. And second, I thought about how I can get my mind in such state to enjoy the flying more and at the other hand get some distance from the crappy things like being hunted down or verbally attacked.
I decided -for now- to keep flying, but without channel 200 and just focusing on the flying part, flightwise and country-wise. Just for fun, just as a fighter, no rank no game wise flying. The next days I'm gonna figure out if this works for me in the MA. I considered flying FSO, but after some information, its clear thats not going to work for me. I'm form Europe and the time difference is a serious issue. I would have to fly from about 3 o'clock in the night to 6 o'clock in the morning. To much wife-ack to expect.

So, you can see me in the sky now and then, and hopefully I get to enjoy the game again.

Thanks all for the replies and advice. It helped a lot.

A humble <S>, Dizz

Glad you are sticking around! This game can be tough mentally. It will also strengthen your mental toughness to online bullies. I've learned throughout the years to not allow anyone to talk crap to me. Gotta be tough these days. Just fly your own way, with your own plane, and your own style, and dont worry about anyone else. This is a dog eat dog game where gaining the advantage is crucial to success. Practice what you want to be better at. Fly a P47 on the deck and learn defense maneuvers. Don't allow people to get to you because of the way you fly. Don't worry about score and all of that crap. Just focus on ACM and flying for the thrill of it. Yeah it sucks to die and fly back to a base, but that is just part of the game. You will get better by learning and practicing and predicting what opponents are going to do. Remember, if you get too pissed off, you can always fly a 190A8 or 110 and go on a HO rampage (very fun) or grab a tempest or 262 from a back base and climb to 30K and buzz everyone. Thats what I like to do when the tide turns against me.

:salute
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline 2Dizzy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2020, 01:30:42 PM »
Thanks all, ur a great bunch!

Dizz

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2020, 01:57:38 PM »
Well, Zack lives.  :old:

You call that living?   :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2020, 02:09:50 PM »
I have come to the realization that I can not and will not let people I barely know, dictate my mental health.   

<<S>>
AkKnoT (formerly SlipKnoT, not the new slipknot)   

:aok
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Canspec

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »
FREAKS :banana:

Zack and I were out performing the fish dance the other day. My fish was bigger than his and I knocked him in the canal..... :banana:
Gnat
The Kommando for FSO
AoM
Der Wander Zirkus
GFC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: September 29, 2020, 04:10:38 PM »
Zack and I were out performing the fish dance the other day. My fish was bigger than his and I knocked him in the canal..... :banana:

I think I saw the video..... was he proposing to you?

ROTFLMAO
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: September 29, 2020, 07:45:03 PM »
Glad to hear your sticking it out 2Dizzy, we certainly don't need to loose anymore GOOD people in this game. Detuning 200 is a great way
to clear the air. Some one hunting you, get some help. I believe you have enough supporters here to deal with any issue along those lines, and last but not least, there is Hitech.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2020, 08:05:47 PM »
 :grin: PermaSquelch  :lol
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 08:12:48 PM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: September 29, 2020, 08:39:22 PM »
:grin: PermaSquelch  :lol

would be a lonely time for me.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline potsNpans

• Nickel Member
« Reply #57 on: September 29, 2020, 10:02:43 PM »
What proud Western chauvinist allows another weak minded cyber troll to intimidate themselves? Grow a spin and ravish their puny cartoon plans! 200 ch or bust. We need a middle finger emoji. 

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2020, 04:01:27 AM »
We need a middle finger emoji.

We so need pilot animations! I would love to able to give people the finger make like Ronny J Dio or Moon Clu from my parachute.  :neener:

Mayhem
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 04:04:45 AM by Mayhem »
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2020, 09:43:45 AM »
We so need pilot animations! I would love to able to give people the finger make like Ronny J Dio or Moon Clu from my parachute. 

I see the example of why we don't 'need' that has been given.  :old: