Author Topic: october monday night madness Axis Vs Allies planeset  (Read 834 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
october monday night madness Axis Vs Allies planeset
« on: September 28, 2020, 12:34:57 PM »
Hi all, i need suggestions for next weeks Monday night madness. was thinking

russia vs germany. let me know what you all think?

if you have a better suggestion, lets hear that too!

<S>

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
Re: october monday night madness Axis Vs Allies planeset
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 01:48:20 PM »
I thought it was going to be WWI?  I have been telling the WWI crowd to look for it next Monday.

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 03:33:08 PM »
I thought it was going to be WWI?  I have been telling the WWI crowd to look for it next Monday.

I recall people discussing WWI planes being used for one of the MNM nights and said that it sounded interesting and might be fun to do

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 04:29:31 PM »
I recall people discussing WWI planes being used for one of the MNM nights and said that it sounded interesting and might be fun to do

TC
Well looks like I will not have to send a reminder. :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 04:40:45 PM »
Well looks like I will not have to send a reminder. :D

Not tonight... been watching 2 of my nephews and making sure that they have been logging into each class and doing their assignments

and my niece (mother of 1 of the boys), has been gone since 12:30 and has my meds  with her.... so am pretty sure I will be awake at least til midnight... rofl

TC

PS: what username does ..... edit:  never mind...I  remembered what it is
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 04:56:35 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 05:59:31 PM »
What time does this start?
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 06:52:39 PM »
MNM starts at 8pm edt.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 08:18:20 PM »
the vote was WW! planes, so that's what we're going with. see you all next Monday night!!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 08:20:10 PM by captain1ma »

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 08:55:09 PM »
the vote was WW! planes, so that's what we're going with. see you all next Monday night!!

Will it be Axis vs. Allies planeset or a free-for-all? FFA generally creates a more balanced fight with WWI. :salute
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 09:54:49 PM »
I think we should have jets!!!

Any folks that flew tonight heard I wasn't or shouldn't post tonight but here I is  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Just kidding of course but what I did want do say this thing is a TON-O-FUN.
Thinking..... WW I planes are  :old: :airplane:   so us  :old: people should do better, right?

no more  :cheers: tonight  :aok

See you next Moanday 

For those who missed it, you can't tell the Grandkids "I was there when......"   :rofl
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 09:56:59 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline LilBlizz

• Zinc Member
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 10:07:45 PM »
I can’t wait to fly the WW1 planes!

Had lots of fun tonight guys!

<S>
LilBlizz
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." -Albert Einstein
Never be afraid of failure.

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2020, 05:20:25 AM »

See you next Moanday 

For those who missed it, you can't tell the Grandkids "I was there when......"   :rofl

:rofl 🤣  too damn funny,  fuzeman!

"Mr. I'm coming after you TC, with Smoke on" ...I  want to fight you.... "

You had me falling apart laughing so hard... and you were flying on the same side as me hahahaha,  someone done slipped you a jar of some back in the holler N. Carolina shine ✨... that was a hoot

I'd like to know which one of y'all was tieing those big ol' flags to my tailwheel every time I went to the hangar to select a different plane? 1stpar was all over my plane, seemed like nearly every flight,  rofl...

Fun fights and hilarious comms on ch223 last night.. we had around 30 to 31 people show up between 8:00 pm edt to 10:30 pm edt ... these Monday night "Monday Night Madness" turnouts seem to be growing in popularity

We appreciate Jaeger for continuing to host "Monday Night Madness" in the AvA arena for the AH community,  very much appreciated 👍

TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2020, 08:14:54 AM »
I was trying to remember what made me do that TC, can’t remember what it was though.
Funny how that happens when the ol’ demon Al Cohol is in the co-pilot seat.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2020, 01:09:59 AM »
:rofl   too damn funny,  fuzeman!

"Mr. I'm coming after you TC, with Smoke on" ...I  want to fight you.... "

You had me falling apart laughing so hard... and you were flying on the same side as me hahahaha,  someone done slipped you a jar of some back in the holler N. Carolina shine ✨... that was a hoot

I'd like to know which one of y'all was tieing those big ol' flags to my tailwheel every time I went to the hangar to select a different plane? 1stpar was all over my plane, seemed like nearly every flight,  rofl...

Fun fights and hilarious comms on ch223 last night.. we had around 30 to 31 people show up between 8:00 pm edt to 10:30 pm edt ... these Monday night "Monday Night Madness" turnouts seem to be growing in popularity

We appreciate Jaeger for continuing to host "Monday Night Madness" in the AvA arena for the AH community,  very much appreciated 

TC
RIGHT!! When I told her(Niece lilbliz), you used to be a Trainer....The Blizzard PEE-PEE dance :rofl I blame Sis! Also agree with Jaeger...If Pumma44 starts working with her again...I am gonna trash his Joy Sick!!!!!! I SECOND THIS! Last Night...Jaeger,"REALLY?..EEK! PAR..get her off of me!" Bless him's Heart😁 Dang it MAN... You and Fellow DAMNDED Squaddie Mayhem..just a WEE bit intimidating!! Knowing that you were a Trainer..HECK YEAH!! Primary threat!! BEST FUN IN AH3 bar- none!!                                                                                                                                                          Love you fellers,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      BW1stpar/ULcapkid
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 01:57:07 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain