Author Topic: the debate  (Read 4609 times)

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
Re: the debate
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2020, 01:41:30 PM »
PBS is very liberal
And Hannity, Pirro et al are just upstanding journalists.... idiocy just keeps growing, along with racism, white supremacy and Putin worship. You're a credit to your kind, shuffler.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2020, 01:52:56 PM »
And Hannity, Pirro et al are just upstanding journalists.... idiocy just keeps growing, along with racism, white supremacy and Putin worship. You're a credit to your kind, shuffler.

As are you if you believe your post

Resisting arrest does not equal racism

Biden is the russia and china puppet

They need to win to kill the investigation of the attempted coup after the 16 election

But hell with all that "orange man bad" right?

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2020, 01:55:06 PM »
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2020, 02:15:47 PM »
As are you if you believe your post

Resisting arrest does not equal racism

Biden is the russia and china puppet

They need to win to kill the investigation of the attempted coup after the 16 election

But hell with all that "orange man bad" right?

Eagler
Trump was not exonerated, Meuller was not allowed to indict him. Barr is a traitor to his country, and an embarressment to his profession. He is the perfect example of why ETHICS must be taught, as he has none. You are misguided by your own hubris, as is the bad orange man. President Bonespurs, who denigrates servicemen and REAL heroes,whose wife did nude lesbian bondage and discipline pictures, along with a spread in the adulterer's plane, who lies incessantly(woe be to those gullible enough to believe them) is doom to this country. Racism and white supremacy will not win. We beat it in 1865, and it will lose again. You support a man who would not say ANYTHING bad about a group of white men, carrying torches and yelling "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" You support someone who pays less taxes than you, more than likely illegally. When he is out of office, there is a room waiting for him at Attica.
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2020, 02:24:47 PM »
You have heard of the durham report right?

It clears the admin as the basis of the investigation was garbage

But believe what you want

Neither turd on stage last night should be potus but the dems should face the music of their failed overthrow attempt

Eagler

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2020, 02:26:43 PM »
some people don't know what coup really means but they always throw it around.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2020, 02:29:38 PM »
Trump was not exonerated, Meuller was not allowed to indict him. Barr is a traitor to his country, and an embarressment to his profession. He is the perfect example of why ETHICS must be taught, as he has none. You are misguided by your own hubris, as is the bad orange man. President Bonespurs, who denigrates servicemen and REAL heroes,whose wife did nude lesbian bondage and discipline pictures, along with a spread in the adulterer's plane, who lies incessantly(woe be to those gullible enough to believe them) is doom to this country. Racism and white supremacy will not win. We beat it in 1865, and it will lose again. You support a man who would not say ANYTHING bad about a group of white men, carrying torches and yelling "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!" You support someone who pays less taxes than you, more than likely illegally. When he is out of office, there is a room waiting for him at Attica.

You shouldn't be believing everything you hear on different networks or read on the internet

The digital age has made most everyone nieve, gullible and ignorant to what is actually going on in the world

I think this thread should be locked..... no, I think it should be completely deleted from the forum
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
"a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government"

It was an illegal attempt to overturn a presidential election by the opposing party

Close enough def for me

Eagler

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2020, 02:43:27 PM »
"a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government"

Point of order, sir. It says and ... not or. That and impeachment proceedings are still constitutionally legal as are investigations for committing acts that warrant such.

*This has been a post on legality and not politics. Carry on and may the mute-proof shroud be with you.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2020, 02:43:40 PM »
You guys over there deeply terrify me.
Steam: DrKalv
Elite:Dangerous: Snailman

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2020, 02:45:05 PM »
You guys over there deeply terrify me.

You ain't seen nothing yet.

:devil
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2020, 02:47:50 PM »
Glad I was otherwise occupied last night and couldn’t listen IN on that purse fight.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2020, 02:52:07 PM »
I think this thread should be locked..... no, I think it should be completely deleted from the forum

It doesn't seem to be accomplishing anything worthwhile. There's nothing productive in it that supports the game or community and it doesn't even provide a decent non-game related distraction (and it specifically goes against rule 14).

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2020, 03:13:11 PM »
If you base your opinion on who you want to elect by watching a debate. You are grossly misinformed and should not vote because obviously you are using emotion rather than facts to make a decision.

It is sad and pathetic what our media has done to this country.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 03:15:00 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2020, 03:22:01 PM »
I am honestly confused at how providing opportunity zones in bad cities so people can find jobs, talking with black colleges to find solutions, creating prison reform, lowering payroll taxes so companies can hire more people, giving Americans bail out money, talking with scientist making vaccines,  working to bring back the American spirit is "Fascsim".

I swear I feel like some of these people have been taken over by aliens. I'm sorry.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion