Author Topic: Cancelled account, doesn't make sense in this horde format anymore  (Read 11951 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Cancelled account, doesn't make sense in this horde format anymore
« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2020, 06:57:36 AM »
Minutes ago.

Talk about conjecture. ;)

Offline Ramesis

• Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2020, 02:37:08 PM »
Minutes ago.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Talk about conjecture. ;)

That is a snapshot in time... not what occurs over 24 hrs
 :salute
"Would you tell me, please,
 which way I ought to go from here?
 That depends a good deal on where
 you want to get to. Said the cat."
    Charles Lutwidge Dodgson a.k.a. Lewis Carroll

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2020, 02:46:38 PM »

Yeah and id bet the map was reset recently too, without even logging in ans checking the war status.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2020, 02:59:07 PM »

You're not acknowledging what it is in response to.

Offline rvflyer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2020, 03:30:16 PM »
3 Bish on late last night, Myself,Cheetah and Troggdor, We were being attached by a hoard of Knits, forget which base but it was a blast as a lot of Nits lost their cartoon lives before we were over whelmed. Was still fun. Anyone that complains about not being able to find a fight is not trying or the game is not being played to their liking. I can fly solo to just about any base of one of the other chess countries and someone will up to defend most of the time. People the leave and complain it is the games fault are just using that as an excuse, they are probably playing so much they burn out as happens with any other game. Myself as a real life pilot and flight instructor find modeling of the planes here much better than the modeling in some of the pretty eye candy war sim games. Is it old tech? Of course it is but still one of the best WWll fighter sims going. I have tried the rest and always come back because the camaraderie is better here than any of the other games out there. The caustic language that goes on makes Ace's High seem like a church choir. When I see someone leave the game it is always the same whiners that pop up on the forum and say yeah right the game has gone to hell yeah yeah.
Tour 70 2005 to present

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2020, 07:59:18 PM »
Arlo does play, he's only on the boards?  :headscratch:

Typo. Meant to say you DON'T play. But you're the most opiniated guy on the boards about game play....that you don't do.  Just sayin'  :salute
Who is John Galt?

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2020, 08:02:58 PM »
3 Bish on late last night, Myself,Cheetah and Troggdor, We were being attached by a hoard of Knits, forget which base but it was a blast as a lot of Nits lost their cartoon lives before we were over whelmed. Was still fun. Anyone that complains about not being able to find a fight is not trying or the game is not being played to their liking. I can fly solo to just about any base of one of the other chess countries and someone will up to defend most of the time. People the leave and complain it is the games fault are just using that as an excuse, they are probably playing so much they burn out as happens with any other game. Myself as a real life pilot and flight instructor find modeling of the planes here much better than the modeling in some of the pretty eye candy war sim games. Is it old tech? Of course it is but still one of the best WWll fighter sims going. I have tried the rest and always come back because the camaraderie is better here than any of the other games out there. The caustic language that goes on makes Ace's High seem like a church choir. When I see someone leave the game it is always the same whiners that pop up on the forum and say yeah right the game has gone to hell yeah yeah.

Agreed.

- oldman

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2020, 08:56:59 PM »
Typo. Meant to say you DON'T play. But you're the most opiniated guy on the boards about game play....that you don't do.  Just sayin'  :salute

I knew what you meant. Apparently I do play. Hoisted by your own conjecture.  :D

Offline Vinkman

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2020, 09:13:55 PM »
I knew what you meant. Apparently I do play. Hoisted by your own conjecture.  :D

Now everyone will think so.  :D
Who is John Galt?

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2020, 11:22:50 PM »
Now everyone will think so.  :D

Vink, my friend, there will indeed come a day soon that I'm no longer playing this game in any capacity nor will I be posting on the forum. It won't be because I stopped supporting and promoting it and it won't be out of a sense of juvenile protest. It'll be because I'm blind. That day isn't today, however. Now you can post your feelings, your presumptions and your wishes, it's not like my recognizing those for what they are ever stopped you or even caused you a millisecond of reflection or insight. But don't think others see them as 'facts.' Carry on, sunshine.  :D

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: November 21, 2020, 01:06:41 AM »
As is known, we were a small squad and we lost two of our members. My good friend Joe being one of them. After that my heart wasn't really in it. Maybe one day.
Yeah, I heard that, AND COMPLETELEY UNDERSTAND,Sir! Just know that you are missed  :salute   Meant what I said about Monday Night Madness! From what I remember about you guys, this would be right up you guy's STYLE OF FUN! Think about it! We need help keeping my Niece's ego, in check....she is getting big for her britches :rofl  I blame my Sis! :devil Love ya,Brother :salute
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #101 on: November 21, 2020, 03:56:59 AM »
Yes....  lilbliz is starting to be called the bigchill.  :rofl
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #102 on: November 21, 2020, 01:58:12 PM »
Base capture? Whats that?

This is an a2a combat sim to me

Wonder what would happen if it was only limited to that once again.

Best of luck DD

Let us know if you find a better ww2 on line sim out there

I have not

<S>

Eagler

To belittle his stated reasons for leaving does no one any good, your refusal to even consider that others play a different aspect of the game for enjoyment is just short sighted.  At one time there were multiple main arenas because there were over 600 players in the MA,  You might think about that while contemplating where all the players went and why?

Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #103 on: November 21, 2020, 03:25:14 PM »
To belittle his stated reasons for leaving does no one any good, your refusal to even consider that others play a different aspect of the game for enjoyment is just short sighted.  At one time there were multiple main arenas because there were over 600 players in the MA,  You might think about that while contemplating where all the players went and why?

You might want to find someone else to rant at as Eagler is one that is good for the game.

If someone is unable to improve their play to where they are happy in the game, then maybe this one is not for them.  Many folks today depend on buying theirselfs better. Not actually making themselves better.  Not that the OP is one... but that is another issue we face today. Something in gaming we had a word for back in the day is acceptable today and companies make lots of money off those types.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #104 on: November 21, 2020, 04:25:04 PM »
You might want to find someone else to rant at as Eagler is one that is good for the game.

If someone is unable to improve their play to where they are happy in the game, then maybe this one is not for them.  Many folks today depend on buying theirselfs better. Not actually making themselves better.  Not that the OP is one... but that is another issue we face today. Something in gaming we had a word for back in the day is acceptable today and companies make lots of money off those types.

Well, some of us are happy just to still be able to play, kill skillz or not. ;)