Author Topic: Ki-61 vs the world  (Read 3317 times)

Offline RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
Re: Ki-61 vs the world
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 04:30:08 PM »
Your "Ain't war hell" comment makes you look condescending and ignorant on the subject.

My apologies for being condescending in turn.

You are right about that remark. My bad
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »
You are both lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut.....   and I resemble that remark.     :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 04:08:54 AM »
It's like asking about bomber guns. I mean there's regular bomber guns and then there's 999 bomber guns. Filed under sometimes its just the pilot.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Kinda figured that was exactly what you were referring to  :aok

:cheers:

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2020, 01:26:10 AM »
I am so glad there are folks like you on this BBs that can take time out of a busy day to troll someone.

I simply stated that the F4u-1D is an even fight IMHO. You can either disagree or not.

It's not an even fight the Corsair holds too many cards and can dictate the fight at will.  It would be like saying a Zeke and P-38J would be an even fight, which we know isn't true since the Lightning, like the Corsair vs. KI-61, would dominate the fight and can dictate the fight at will.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2020, 09:37:37 AM »
It's not an even fight the Corsair holds too many cards and can dictate the fight at will.  It would be like saying a Zeke and P-38J would be an even fight, which we know isn't true since the Lightning, like the Corsair vs. KI-61, would dominate the fight and can dictate the fight at will.

But, his opinion. Maybe, the only Ki-61s he has ever fought were flown by Tongs. And so he has a false reality regarding the Ki-61s abilities.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com