Author Topic: rudder does not work in VR  (Read 579 times)

Offline SOLAS

• Nickel Member
rudder does not work in VR
« on: November 14, 2020, 01:27:16 PM »
does anyone have a tip why the rudder key combination doesn't work when in VR mode? as soon as i take the headset off, it functions normally in 2D
The eagle flies up towards the sun
High above the fields of babylon
In one claw he holds an olive branch for peace
In the other, twelve arrows for his enemies

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: rudder does not work in VR
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2020, 03:19:16 PM »
does anyone have a tip why the rudder key combination doesn't work when in VR mode? as soon as i take the headset off, it functions normally in 2D
Settings for VR are in a different folder, than 2D.  Make sure you map it, MASK ON. At least that has worked for me :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline SOLAS

• Nickel Member
Re: rudder does not work in VR
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2020, 04:39:10 PM »
Thank you. I also tried again and saw that the rudder was assigned to one of the headset controllers. I corrected it and now everything works fine. I'm still practicing a bit offline and also to refine some settings for VR but it's really great. With quest 2 via link even better than with rift s. Hope the Reverb G2 comes in December, it will be a nice step forward if the sharpness and horizon display is as I hope. I'll see you in the sky soon...

The eagle flies up towards the sun
High above the fields of babylon
In one claw he holds an olive branch for peace
In the other, twelve arrows for his enemies