Author Topic: 2021 KOTH TOC List  (Read 3755 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: 2021 KOTH TOC List
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2022, 10:34:29 AM »
9 pm tonight in SEA II with P-38Gs will start the 2021 KOTH TOC.
You must have earned a reservation during the season and if you didn’t you can try for one in 2022 next Saturday when the 2022 season begins.
Spectators will have CM Eye to watch if they don’t disrupt the fights.
Winner gets three months of Aces High.
We will know THE King of the Kings Of The Hill when it’s over.  :aok

I may have to take more frequent breaks tonight as I’m still unable to sit normally in a chair and will need to stretch the back regularly.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2022, 05:50:14 PM »

So whose going to be the person with the banner behind them?

THE King Of The Hill, That's who !! :airplane: :joystick:
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2022, 10:38:50 PM »
Logs are up and round by round results up in a day or three.
Congratulations and -{S}- to Eagler for winning the TOC and being THE King of Kings Of The Hill 2021 was broadcast over the Announcement channel.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2022, 10:13:34 AM »
Was fun.  Congrats Eagler, <S> all and thanks for hosting, Fuzeman.   :aok   :salute

Looking forward to the 2022 cycle.  :joystick:
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2022, 10:50:06 AM »
Glad you had a good time.

I just remembered SundayAM, think that was it, did show up but they were under a different gameID than the one they earned the reservation under and was unable to fly.
GameID changes are a problem for me and I probably could harass HiTech about it, and I am 1000% confident it would be harassment, to verify them somehow or track them; but it opens up the pandora’s box of who is really using that gameID? Some can see through a gameID and ID a player by voice, fighting style, among other things but I am not one of them. We have had impersonators in the past.
That’s another aspect where a players honesty and integrity, dare I say people have that online?, really comes into play. Maybe that’s another reason I keep hosting it, the people who attend it.

Then again….. maybe my ‘location’ has something to do with it. :rolleyes:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2022, 08:24:28 AM »
Thanks for hosting fuzeman!

Thanks for the great fights all!

Looking forward to next weekend!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Official 2021 KOTH TOC Results.
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2022, 05:24:01 PM »
Well, 2021 is a wrap! -{S}- and Congratulations to Eagler for winning the 2021 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions.
The TOC ran for around a hundred minutes and had eight rounds which is good I guess considering the attendance. First round only had four people but a fifth arrived in round two I believe it was and that was it. One person who had earned an invitation had changed their gameID and was unable to fly. We did manage to get three wabbits and Eagler won that eighth round, third for him, and landed to end the event.

Round by round results:
1} Eagler in a P-38G
2} Violator in a Bf 109F-4
3} Eagler in a F4U-1   {Wabbit}
4} TC in a C.202
5} Violator in a P-51B   {Wabbit}
6} tdgShane in a D3A1
7} TC in a Fw 190A-5   {Wabbit}
8} Eagler wins in a  C.202 and earns an invitatoin to the 2022 TOC.

Top five killers were Eagler-10, Violator-7, Navy and TC-5, tdgShane-2.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs