Author Topic: 2020 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions  (Read 52 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
2020 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions
« on: November 21, 2020, 09:08:18 PM »
Getting close and wondering if you made the list?? No not Santa's list  :uhoh    The Tournament Of Champions list of course    :aok
I generally do make a mistake so give it a once or twice over and see if I did or not, there's always hope    :bolt:
I know way back when Covid19 got wabbit status there was a discussion about this handle in the TOC but it was water under the bridge then. The handle is NOT open so can't exclude it although I thought I was going to be.

Tournament Of Champions list of reservations; winners and wabbits of 2020
Covid19, Eagler, HORRIDO1, JeffN, Krupnski, Lazer, Limbo0, Pacifis2, Rud3boi, Sawzaw, Simon, Sukov, ULDutchV, Violator, Wiley.

January 2021 does have 5 Saturdays in it so I guess we have a bigger than usual window of opportunity for the TOC date. I usually go 2nd Saturday and then get the regular KOTH in the 3rd but I suppose we can get the TOC in the 2nd or 3rd Saturday and still have a couple Saturdays to get the regular one in.
Have any preference for the TOC date and time? Sooner you speak up the greater your chance of it having an effect.
I wanted to learn how to play drums when I was young but I was hatched 6 years after Neil Peart; and he had bought them all by then.

Online DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Re: 2020 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 07:30:51 PM »
I'm thinking the 15th might work best for TOC?

Maybe the 22nd or 29th for the regular koth.

:airplane:

-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2020, 10:30:10 AM »
Any day if fine with me

Eagler

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: Today at 12:24:12 PM »
I'm thinking the 15th might work best for TOC?

Maybe the 22nd or 29th for the regular koth.

:airplane:

On my calender those are Frydays or am I missing something?  January 2021 correct?
I wanted to learn how to play drums when I was young but I was hatched 6 years after Neil Peart; and he had bought them all by then.