Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 23861 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2020, 09:54:18 AM »
nevertheless, the virus is real.  lucky everybody does not have it, yet.  my buddy gave it to his dad after a social distanced encounter.  the transaction happened one day before positive test and two days before symptoms.  this happened over a month ago. my friend still has no smell or taste.  A friends wife and child caught the disease in july and still have dysfunctional senses.  My buddy's dad is over a month in the hospital. the second wave of the symptoms took his breath away, and now requires oxygen, and gets constant reminder of how close to the ventilator he is.  The doctors and nurses seem handcuffed and over worked.  This disease needs to be fought within a week of infection.  If severe damage is a allowed to take place; the only cure is steroids, blood thinner, and time.

I would not try to roadkill this thing away.

:salute

Those I know are back to normal. Of course most had no symptoms and the others were like colds.

At least all the other diseases have gone down in occurrences......
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2020, 10:00:39 AM »
Those I know are back to normal. Of course most had no symptoms and the others were like colds.

At least all the other diseases have gone down in occurrences......

Yes,yes ... we know, Shuf. Every single soul you know can shrug off Covid like a mild cold and everything else is a wild exaggeration. I'm happy that you live in a magic bubble.  :aok

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2020, 11:20:26 AM »
I dont trust what most sources say, nore most of their #s. Its a political and psychological tool used to control the population. Nothing more, nothing less. Deaths have remained average for the year. We probably won't even have higher deaths than we did total last year. Anyone I know who tested positive had minor problems where they felt tired, or none at all. Its hard for me to trust the testing at this point because its easy to push an agenda with false positives. I dont think Masks do anything. Oregon has a strict mask policy yet cases are still "increasing." Mask take away peoples identity and emotions. You are just a robot now. "2 weeks" turned into "2 months", now its "whenever we feel like it". You cannot control people who don't think the virus is bad. 99.9% survival rate. If people thought it was really bad, they would be more scared and stay inside. No other leader was/is attacked like ours was despite their growing cases. Its obvious shut downs have done nothing but ruin people's economic value, which is much harder to get back than being sick for a few days. Let me make one thing clear. People will go to war before being forced to take a newly approved RNA vaccine. If airlines and big business think they can force these mandates on people, they will stand to lose multi millions. The power grip we are seeing is very concerning and is something I've been talking about for a while.

I am sick and tired of seeing the "cases" every day when I wake up. They are doing this so they can continue their fear agenda. What you are seeing is a power structure trying to keep its power, and prevent more people from knowing how truly sick and deranged they are. Its not going to work out for them this time. They are scared. You can see their desperation. They want your loved to die by themselves in the hospital while they hold massive funerals for their friends. They are truly pushing Americans to the brink, its going to be a big mistake for them.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 11:40:16 AM »
Look at wall street

It has required free printed money from the feds for the last 10 years to keep moving

This virus with its gov shutdowns provides the best excuse for future free money " covid relief packages" to keep the fake market plowing ahead

With the market at a record level I expect the virus fear to cause more shutdowns dropping/tanking the market allowing additional money out of thin air to further crush the dollar as the over valued market continues to make record gains with record unemployment..

As all nations are doing this what happens to the value of anyones currency?

What happens to the standard of living in the US when the dollar totally loses its reserve currency it has enjoyed for so long?

Look and see what countries currency are backed the best with gold reserves to see the which country will take the dollars place.

Hint..it is the same place covid came from

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2020, 11:40:28 AM »
And everyone who catches it then has the dreaded "pre existing condition" status for the rest of their lives....

Have you tried to get healthcare on the private market with one of those?

I have as I have two stents.

Only obamacare will cover you then with crap coverage for a premium price...unless you are dirt poor.

Unless the united healthcare level private coverage is not forced to cover these cases now at some level of decent coverage and cost many will be screaming for a gov take over of it..

Makes you go hmmmm...

Eagler

The old per-existing condition was a 90 day limit on coverage (for my insurance at the time. under 30 yo, $2500 deductible, 50 dollars a month, go figure.). after the 90 days you we covered for your condition.  its a factor of the gamble on buying insurance.  we are in a new age, insurance is a right. and necessity, the government regulations have allowed the market to inflate costs.  to even call it insurance is a stretch. it is government health care with limited controls and a wealthy middle man.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2020, 11:44:21 AM »
Look at wall street

It has required free printed money from the feds for the last 10 years to keep moving

This virus with its gov shutdowns provides the best excuse for future free money " covid relief packages" to keep the fake market plowing ahead

With the market at a record level I expect the virus fear to cause more shutdowns dropping/tanking the market allowing additional money out of thin air to further crush the dollar as the over valued market continues to make record gains with record unemployment..

As all nations are doing this what happens to the value of anyones currency?

What happens to the standard of living in the US when the dollar totally loses its reserve currency it has enjoyed for so long?

Look and see what countries currency are backed the best with gold reserves to see the which country will take the dollars place.

Hint..it is the same place covid came from

Eagler

its capitalism. the rich get richer. the poor need a bailout.  yes, the position we are in is troubling.  will the bank get the property and the bailout, again?

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2020, 11:59:24 AM »
Yes,yes ... we know, Shuf. Every single soul you know can shrug off Covid like a mild cold and everything else is a wild exaggeration. I'm happy that you live in a magic bubble.  :aok

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2020/07/role-cognitive-dissonance-pandemic/614074/
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2020, 11:59:34 AM »

Oh I know arlo.... everyone you know is dieing of covid.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2020, 12:03:57 PM »

Wasn't it a few months ago that he thought it was all a hoax because "No one I know has even had it"?

:rolleyes:
Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2020, 12:04:46 PM »
The old per-existing condition was a 90 day limit on coverage (for my insurance at the time. under 30 yo, $2500 deductible, 50 dollars a month, go figure.). after the 90 days you we covered for your condition.  its a factor of the gamble on buying insurance.  we are in a new age, insurance is a right. and necessity, the government regulations have allowed the market to inflate costs.  to even call it insurance is a stretch. it is government health care with limited controls and a wealthy middle man.

Many people do not care to have insurance till they get sick. It just does not work that way. If they do not get insurance, they choose to insure themselves.

We have had insurance all our lives. It has always been an expense... even more so now as we have to pay for those that did not want to pay in the first place.

If you owned a store and were forced to feed everyone... not just those who pay for their groceries. What would you do?
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2020, 12:07:35 PM »
Oh I know arlo.... everyone you know is dieing of covid.

Overreaction projection.  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2020, 12:08:53 PM »
Overreaction projection.  :aok

Just meeting your post with the same type of post. You walk in mud, you are going to get muddy.
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2020, 12:10:52 PM »
Just meeting your post with the same type of post. You walk in mud, you are going to get muddy.

Difference being, you made an unrealistic claim and I didn't .... so you made an equally unrealistic one for me.  :old:

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2020, 12:21:48 PM »
its capitalism. the rich get richer. the poor need a bailout.  yes, the position we are in is troubling.  will the bank get the property and the bailout, again?

Being "poor" is a mental problem. "Poor" Americans have more equal opportunity than ever before. Eating chicken and steak with their free food card better than many hi rated generals in the last 1000 years ever ate. Many have computers, many have AC. Many even have cars and consider themselves poor. Imagine that! Most people are only "poor" because that is what the media puts into their perception. I consider homelessness a bigger issue, but the majority of homelessness resides in overpriced cities controlled by the very people calling for "equality". Living in a single wide trailer with cable TV, video games, stoves, bathrooms, showers, microwaves, and heating devices, are consider rich compared to these cities that get their weak populations hooked on herion and meth and living in RVs and tents on the side of the road. That is not a problem of capitalism. That is a major problem of culture being forced to pay more and more every year for very little in return. The mental health crisis is caused by media, music, schooling, and parents who don't teach their children how to succeed in life.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2020, 01:00:40 PM »
According to the USDA's latest Household Food Insecurity in the United States report, more than 35 million people in the United States struggled with hunger in 2019. In 2018, 14.3 million American households were food insecure with limited or uncertain access to enough food.

The difference between actually checking statistical information before making an unsubstantiated claim and just making an unsubstantiated claim would be the checking statistical information part.