Author Topic: Interesting Death Rate Report  (Read 23882 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: Interesting Death Rate Report
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2020, 03:40:45 AM »
Have you guys ever considered the wider picture?

If I accept that the Covid numbers in the USA are due to some form of hoax, exaggeration or perhaps the result of some systemic issue where medical professionals in the USA get paid more for declaring a death 'Covid'.  Let's say I accept those as facts.

How do I explain the rest of the world?  Are they also part of this great hoax, perhaps they are also exaggerating, maybe their doctors are cashing in?.........  in ALL the countries of the world?  That requires more coordination than faking the moon landing, which by the way was totally fake.  Or, in today's language, fake news.

I am fascinated by this stuff.  Of course I would like facts rather than opinions.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2020, 06:48:06 AM »
Hoax would suggest it is all fake

I have never stated that

It's timing is suspect as is the reaction to it from many governments

These countries all have the same reaction as the US, some ppl swallowing all gov restrictions and many tired of them for one reason or another and acting out

Maybe they are all looking for additional means of controlling thier subjects?

If so it looks to me that they found it...so much better than the boogieman terrorist they have used for the last 19 years..

And it creates more free printed money around the world to keep these bloated businesses afloat while thousands of others are closed forever by the same event

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2020, 07:20:05 AM »
Ah, but do you attempt to infer that everyone does and your wife that nobody does, based on such? I like Shuf, too, but I won't suffer foolishness even on occasion. :)

I don't either.... that is in your head. People have died of a lot of things. No one seems to care about the others. They tag many with covid that die of other things, just because they also tested positive.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 07:22:17 AM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2020, 09:21:49 AM »
Dude, that's pretty cold. How's your wife and kids doing? Everybody getting liberty and justice?

Like a wise man once said. "Yeah, but you dont have to be a nazi."

:salute

Cold? Some people took their free highschool and lives seriously. Some did not. We all make choices.

My wife and I are doing great and succeeding in our careers. I'm a 30 year old controller in the heavy machinery industry. I dont cry about how unfair the world is. I tried hard and earned my way. Didnt blame anyone for "equality" I just did what I was suppose to do and luckily stayed out of prison.

We are very happy besides the fact that our governor wants to treat the population like a bunch of 6 year olds.

We got out here to skamania lodge in south Washington this past weekend. They had to shut down the heated pool and restaurant. Heated pool, with chlorine... So dumb. In a very small town in Washington. Pointless and moronic. Destroying business for no reason. These are the cold people.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2020, 10:19:11 AM »
Cold? Some people took their free highschool and lives seriously. Some did not. We all make choices.

My wife and I are doing great and succeeding in our careers. I'm a 30 year old controller in the heavy machinery industry. I dont cry about how unfair the world is. I tried hard and earned my way. Didnt blame anyone for "equality" I just did what I was suppose to do and luckily stayed out of prison.

We are very happy besides the fact that our governor wants to treat the population like a bunch of 6 year olds.

We got out here to skamania lodge in south Washington this past weekend. They had to shut down the heated pool and restaurant. Heated pool, with chlorine... So dumb. In a very small town in Washington. Pointless and moronic. Destroying business for no reason. These are the cold people.

:aok

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2020, 12:23:29 PM »

If they didn't act like 6 year olds, they wouldn't be treated as 6 years olds.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2020, 01:16:45 PM »
I don't either.... that is in your head. People have died of a lot of things. No one seems to care about the others. They tag many with covid that die of other things, just because they also tested positive.

Kinda like someone with cancer dying in a car wreck died from cancer or someone who has HIV dying from toxins in their food actually died from HIV? If you refuse to believe that Covid19 was the prime complication because, well, conspiracy, then that's in your head.  :)

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2020, 01:21:14 PM »
Having within this week just paid respects to the third widow or widower whom I know personally, I can't help but shake my head at the lunacy that is this thread.  I've watched friends of mine simply disappear, while there are those of you out there that scream this is a "hoax" to move monetary policy and get doctors rich. Two of these people were healthy, without co-morbidities; one had a co-morbidity complicated by infection of the heart.  One was a fitness freak who I played hockey with 3 times a week, prior to this year.

Meanwhile, I have two friends who work in healthcare that have thousand mile stares every time I see them. One won't talk about anything that happens; the other can't hold back the tears... so we just don't talk about her work. Both are about to walk off the job... because you fools aren't listening, and you keep lining up for a hospital bed that is barely vacant an hour, saying "it's just a cold".

If anything, we are currently undercounting the deaths from SARS-CoV-2. But, you won't believe it anyway, so what's the use in explaining.  :bhead 

Let Darwin take the field, I guess.  Never has there been a better example of cognitive dissonance.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 01:30:21 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2020, 01:36:06 PM »
Kinda like someone with cancer dying in a car wreck died from cancer or someone who has HIV dying from toxins in their food actually died from HIV? If you refuse to believe that Covid19 was the prime complication because, well, conspiracy, then that's in your head.  :)

You conspiracy theorist are a hoot.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2020, 01:41:13 PM »
You conspiracy theorist are a hoot.

You projectionists are funny as all get out.  :)

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2020, 01:59:18 PM »
This analysis was made at John Hopkins and published in a student newsletter, it was quickly taken down for unknown reasons.

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

It says that the annual US death rate was not increased by covid virus deaths and official death rates from the co-morbidities like heart disease declined the same amount as the virus increase.

Of course the lock down reduced traffic and other deaths but it also increased deaths from delayed care.

Maybe 200 actual virus deaths wasn't so far off.

Ah, the people who claim SARS-CoV-2 is a hoax perpetrated by those in power to advance monetary policy.... point to a paper done by an ECONOMIST as proof. 

Well done.  You got us.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2020, 03:17:53 PM »
If they didn't act like 6 year olds, they wouldn't be treated as 6 years olds.

That's a fallacy. Your perception of 100s of millions of adults acting like 6 year olds is far reaching and shows that you believe in totalitarian control to "save" a population. Becoming a nanny state only takes 3-5 people in the right positions of power.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2020, 03:20:29 PM »
That's a fallacy. Your perception of 100s of millions of adults acting like 6 year olds is far reaching and shows that you believe in totalitarian control to "save" a population. Becoming a nanny state only takes 3-5 people in the right positions of power.

Your perception of numbers appears to be quite skewed. It's a few thousand acting like 6 year olds making the '100s of millions' pay the price for their tantrums.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2020, 03:21:58 PM »

hiv and aids doesn't kill you, it's a fact. what it does is lowers your immune system so a bunch of rare diseases kill you. so, it's aids related. that's accepted.

what is not is covid19, like me, I'm fat, have a fatty liver and sometimes i get asthma attacks. neither one of those is gonna kill me soon. but if i get covid and die, some people will try to say any of those things killed me except the damn virus.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2020, 03:26:23 PM »

dude, you believe there's lizard people. even a six year old will roll his eyes at that. most of us think that to believe in lizard people, you must be on meth or heroin.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.