Author Topic: Covid Vaccine  (Read 30473 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Covid Vaccine
« Reply #285 on: December 15, 2020, 02:19:03 PM »
I know and have plenty enough liberal & democrats friends and family members that have the same suspicions to know mine aren’t unfounded.

Apparently that's a 'can't.' And to think, you kind of tried to start by branding yourself as a pretend neutral observer, demanding concrete evidence from left of the political spectrum. Good job, you.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #286 on: December 15, 2020, 02:20:28 PM »
How are you still posting on this board?  I once called someone a moron and was banned for a week.

No don't!!!
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #287 on: December 15, 2020, 02:21:22 PM »
How are you still posting on this board?  I once called someone a moron and was banned for a week.

He also claimed he was going to quit this as a waste of his time.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #288 on: December 15, 2020, 02:21:34 PM »

The same reason yall are still here. We are vigorously debating. When I get attacked with personal attacks. I attack back. Thats how I work. When I see people disgracing America. I defend it.

Why do you want China to take over the US and UK? Let's start there Mister smart guy. Are you so arrogant you don't think China wants to control the world? Have you read anything about their social credit scores?

Again, wtf is wrong with you people.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #289 on: December 15, 2020, 02:24:50 PM »
When I see people disgracing America. I defend it.

Step on up.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #290 on: December 15, 2020, 02:29:00 PM »
Apparently that's a 'can't.' And to think, you kind of tried to start by branding yourself as a pretend neutral observer, demanding concrete evidence from left of the political spectrum. Good job, you.

I’ve never tried to brand myself as anything specifically here, especially not neutral. But at the same time I don’t fit in some box that liberals define conservatives by.

I’m a nurse, I see/seen things through many lenses...I’m registered Independent. I agree with a lot (not all) conservative points of view...

I voted for Ross Perot and wrote in Newt Gingrich...

How about you? Ever voted for a conservative or Independent? Ever left the Democrat plantation? 
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #291 on: December 15, 2020, 02:30:13 PM »
The same reason yall are still here. We are vigorously debating. When I get attacked with personal attacks. I attack back. Thats how I work. When I see people disgracing America. I defend it.

Why do you want China to take over the US and UK? Let's start there Mister smart guy. Are you so arrogant you don't think China wants to control the world? Have you read anything about their social credit scores?

Again, wtf is wrong with you people.

Again, you truly need to seek psychiatric help.  The things you are saying have not been voiced by me or anyone else on this board at any time.  I've served my country abroad and here at home since I was 22 years old, and legitimizing your insanity is not my responsibility. 

Nobody here wants China to take over the world.  Everybody here really would like to see you get the help you deserve.
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #292 on: December 15, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »
  Ahh, good 'ol hearsay.  I love science.

Hearsay? Thoughts about suspicions aren’t hearsay. They are thought... :headscratch:

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #293 on: December 15, 2020, 02:35:23 PM »
Hearsay? Thoughts about suspicions aren’t hearsay. They are thought... :headscratch:

noun: hearsay
information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate; rumor.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #294 on: December 15, 2020, 02:35:54 PM »
I’ve never tried to brand myself as anything specifically here, especially not neutral. But at the same time I don’t fit in some box that liberals define conservatives by.

I’m a nurse, I see/seen things through many lenses...I’m registered Independent. I agree with a lot (not all) conservative points of view...

I voted for Ross Perot and wrote in Newt Gingrich...

How about you? Ever voted for a conservative or Independent? Ever left the Democrat plantation?

There's some things you probably shouldn't brag about while tooting your 'independently non-neutral horn.' And 'Democrat plantation?'

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #295 on: December 15, 2020, 02:45:26 PM »
There's some things you probably shouldn't brag about while tooting your 'independently non-neutral horn.' And 'Democrat plantation?'

Not sure where I’m bragging, can you point that out?

Also you didn’t answer the question, have you ever voted for a candidate that isn’t a Democrat or liberal (voted for the other party because the candidate was a better person for the job...)?

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #296 on: December 15, 2020, 02:52:22 PM »
Again, you truly need to seek psychiatric help.  The things you are saying have not been voiced by me or anyone else on this board at any time.  I've served my country abroad and here at home since I was 22 years old, and legitimizing your insanity is not my responsibility. 

Nobody here wants China to take over the world.  Everybody here really would like to see you get the help you deserve.
What help you F ing moron.

I think you are the one who needs help after you get red pilled full of democrat corruption that has actually been prosecuted. This is only the last 8 months. I could go on and on.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #297 on: December 15, 2020, 02:58:14 PM »
Not sure where I’m bragging, can you point that out?

Also you didn’t answer the question, have you ever voted for a candidate that isn’t a Democrat or liberal (voted for the other party because the candidate was a better person for the job...)?

Yes but that was before the Republican party, in general went crazy. And it seems trending Fed, State and, local. For nostalgia's sake:

Before my time but clearly Republican presidents and administrations have slid since.

Basically it's an issue of my being the same while the spectrum shifts around me - which looks an awful lot like being 'pushed left by crazy' from a different perspective. Anything sane, rational and non-criminal isn't (R), currently. When that changes back to a mere difference in liberal policy versus conservative, issue by issue, we'll see.

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #298 on: December 15, 2020, 03:08:26 PM »
What help you F ing moron.

I think you are the one who needs help after you get red pilled full of democrat corruption that has actually been prosecuted. This is only the last 8 months. I could go on and on.

And me posting a ridiculously long number of Republicans indicted and serving prison time in reply would be answered how?  That they were framed? I'm not going to play the "what about" game with you;  I assume you are an adult.

People suck, in general.  It's not a Republican thing or a Democrat thing, or a black, white, red or Orange thing... it's a species thing.  A lot of people suck.  Sometimes they do things out of malice; sometimes they feel forced to commit crimes for other reasons. Some people just don't think laws apply to them, by position or power. That's why a lot of people smarter than you came up with laws and the ability to process crimes against those of us who don't play by society's rules, for better or worse. 

If you cannot get past that, then it's on you.  Crime isn't affiliated with a political party, or a race, or a pronoun.  If you believe otherwise, it's only a reflection of the person who YOU are.  Hating other Americans simply for disagreeing with you will lead to progressively worse things.  It's also, by definition, UN-American, since you have so stated you are a "defender of the country". 

Please get in contact with a psychotherapist in your area.  You are truly exhibiting symptoms of someone who needs help, and I mean that honestly and with compassion.  If you need help with the steps you can take, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 03:21:22 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #299 on: December 15, 2020, 03:21:58 PM »
And me posting a ridiculously long number of Republicans indicted and serving prison time in reply would be answered how?  That they were framed? I'm not going to play the "what about" game with you;  I assume you are an adult.

People suck, in general.  It's not a Republican thing or a Democrat thing, or a black, white, red or Orange thing... it's a species thing.  A lot of people suck. That's why a lot of people smarter than you came up with laws and the ability to process crimes against those of us who wish to play the game by the rules, for better or worse. 

If you cannot get past that, then it's on you.  Crime isn't affiliated with a political party.  If you believe otherwise, it's only a reflection of the person who YOU are. 

Please get in contact with a psychotherapist in your area.  You are truly exhibiting symptoms of someone who needs help, and I mean that honestly and with compassion.  If you need help with the steps you can take, feel free to PM me and I will be happy to help.

I need help because people like you don't seem to understand what I am fighting and helping to expose. Or you do understand and just want to cover it up.

Take a look.

Part 1
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/m4uPgLMVI_g/

Part2
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/SvAUa1FcvDk/

Part 3
https://www.bit-chute.com/video/WiNKpTVTPce4/

Now, if you ignore this and write it off as conspiracy. I will understand exactly where you stand. This is why I am so angry. Until this gets exposed and ends on a federal level US level, I will not stop. Until these "elites" get arrested, i will continue to fight. Nothing makes them madder than when this gets exposed.

I often think the majority of anti trumpers are covering up for this. Thats why I have lost my respect for them.

That's why I have lost respect for the news media.

That's I have lost respect for many of our systems.

Welcome to the darkness of those who hate Trump the most.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2020, 03:24:13 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-