Author Topic: Offline missions - green bar in middle of screen  (Read 521 times)

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
Offline missions - green bar in middle of screen
« on: December 02, 2020, 01:50:54 AM »
The offline missions are great but on some of them I have a green dotted horizontal bar in the middle of my screen.  what is this and how do I get rid of it? - it runs right across the gunsight. Thanks  :headscratch:

Offline Guano

• Zinc Member
Re: Offline missions - green bar in middle of screen
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 11:45:06 AM »
I've seen that as well, and wondered what it is.

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »
 The creator of the offline missions that have the green lines has said it is a flaw which he can correct. He no longer flies or is involved with creating those missions. So, they cannot be removed.  Just continue to use those staged missions. They are still good practice.

Keep flying, have fun!   Bix.

Offline CptTrips

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 08:12:51 PM »
Sorry guys.

They weren't that way when I made then.  That started after a patch.  That old account those were uploaded on is deleted so I couldn't fix them if I wanted to.

Here are all the source files:

(warning 20mb)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tyddzeptka54cq/OfflineDogfights.zip?dl=1

Consider these Public Domain.  Do what you want with them.  Build them locally, load them up to the server under your own account, modify them, whatever.

To fix that bug, go in and delete the text events under the allied and axis branches.

You don't have to use my logo, I just didn't bother to go edit them out.

Hitech, you should just delete the old ones, people can upload whatever they want.

:salute

Toxic, psychotic, self-aggrandizing drama queens simply aren't worth me spending my time on.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2021, 07:57:55 AM »
Thanks for the missions Trip!

I enjoyed them when they worked

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals