Author Topic: The political food fight on this forum is toxic  (Read 8299 times)

Offline FESS67

• Silver Member
Re: The political food fight on this forum is toxic
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2020, 12:32:20 AM »

A police officer in a Dem city working for a dem endorsing union shoots a black man and the resulting riots in dem run cities are Trump's fault. A dem governor that did nothing to stop rioting in PDX calls in the national guard the day after elections end.

There has been too much very bad behavior for the last 4 years. I saw a significantly smaller portion from the right side of the fence.

In my opinion this sort of statement is where so many of you blur the lines of everyday life and politics and i have to say I never saw this before the Trump administration.  He seeks to divide and those that follow him...well they follow him without much thought.

That police officer did not shoot that black man because the police officer was a Dem, he did not shoot for the dem union.  The riots did not happen because the city was run by the democrats and they are not Trumps fault.  That incident (and many more like it) happened for so many other reasons but I am sure at no point was it politically motivated.

You guys seem incapable of reasoned debate choosing instead to pick a side of the fence and throw stones at anyone on the other side.  Your arguments are child like.  You equate unrelated actions and reactions to politicians when you really need to look at the facts before you.

Is it really that hard to do?

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2020, 03:27:54 AM »
The liberal elites motivated all the resources of the media and delivered a false narrative since the present administration was elected.

The social uprest WAS allowed to go unchecked.

The narrative of systemic racism was on every media outlet......it is a LIE

This BLM narrative is now a world wide notion, funded by multi millionaire celebrities and Politicals.

The American political view is based on such individuals political bias such as  Bill Maher, Don Lemon and the Opera Weinstein.

Dan Cranshaw i believe will not be discussing politics with Maher again after this media clown was show for what he was.

And that Whinfrey personal friend of  the degenerate Weinstein has the audacity to the take the high moral ground.

Don Lemon is self evident

Tucker Carson being called a facist because he told the truth is how decadent American society has become.

Social Media censorship is self evident, what ever political standpoint you take your next.

Clinton losing is still hilarious.

Trump for for 2024 :aok

There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2020, 05:30:17 AM »
In my opinion this sort of statement is where so many of you blur the lines of everyday life and politics and i have to say I never saw this before the Trump administration.  He seeks to divide and those that follow him...well they follow him without much thought.

That police officer did not shoot that black man because the police officer was a Dem, he did not shoot for the dem union.  The riots did not happen because the city was run by the democrats and they are not Trumps fault.  That incident (and many more like it) happened for so many other reasons but I am sure at no point was it politically motivated.

You guys seem incapable of reasoned debate choosing instead to pick a side of the fence and throw stones at anyone on the other side.  Your arguments are child like.  You equate unrelated actions and reactions to politicians when you really need to look at the facts before you.

Facts before us. That's a good one.  Let us see those facts.

Please share.

Why would it be a fact that we have a army of police and none of the gang unit patrols around whole foods.

Let us see some facts.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2020, 07:20:38 AM »
Unicorns and rainbows from the media if sleepy creepy corrupt joe and the sleezy jamacian get in

Except for the hunter story that should not go away unless daddy and others have something very big to hide

Do you think hunter will have a terrible accident keeping china joe in the spot they covid for him or does the witch get it when corrupt joe has to step down for medical reason?

The US has sank so far...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2020, 08:13:38 AM »

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2020, 10:36:31 AM »

The only way Trump "divides" people is by Americans who love the American dream and globalist who hate America and want us to sell out to the UN and its sovereignty. It seems you haven't watched any of speeches and only go off what the media says about him. Its an ignorant approach.

Here's a great example of real #s not controlled by a media organization.

These are the same confederate democrats who have ran these cities for decades. The cops that do this is democrat ran cities, with democrat ran sheriffs, with all democrat leaders are using these police to push the anti cop defund police agenda so that crime can sky rocket. Its all an agenda and quite frankly i think you have to be a total dumb idiot not to see it. If the dems led by example, their police wouldn't be treating people so poorly in these cities.

The confederates never changed their ideology, they only changed their approach to putting people in psychological slavery, rather than force. Thats what you are seeing in Portland and many other democrat poorly ran cities. They claim the police are racist, and everything is racist in their own cities controlled by the democrats they voted for. The confederate democrats laugh all the way to the bank while they control their goons like antifa to destroy small business and reck the cities in the name of "racism and fascism". Thats pure psychological brainwashing. George Floyd was pure psychological operation designed to feed the race and police war during the election.

The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2020, 11:12:26 AM »
When arrest resisting criminals are killed and this is turned into numerous national televised gold casket funerals and if you dont agree with that hogwash you are then called a racist  - something is very wrong

Sometimes it is just very stupid ppl doing very stupid things that gets them killed

https://youtu.be/nwLxy3ZQ8o0

At least this idiot was the right color as not to have his supporters burn down businesses when this was released

Eagler

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2020, 11:20:10 AM »

Your perception of Trump conservatives is exactly how the anti-Trump media portrays them. Coincidence?

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2020, 11:24:17 AM »
The only way Trump "divides" people is by Americans who love the American dream and globalist who hate America and want us to sell out to the UN and its sovereignty. It seems you haven't watched any of speeches and only go off what the media says about him. Its an ignorant approach.

Here's a great example of real #s not controlled by a media organization.

These are the same confederate democrats who have ran these cities for decades. The cops that do this is democrat ran cities, with democrat ran sheriffs, with all democrat leaders are using these police to push the anti cop defund police agenda so that crime can sky rocket. Its all an agenda and quite frankly i think you have to be a total dumb idiot not to see it. If the dems led by example, their police wouldn't be treating people so poorly in these cities.

The confederates never changed their ideology, they only changed their approach to putting people in psychological slavery, rather than force. Thats what you are seeing in Portland and many other democrat poorly ran cities. They claim the police are racist, and everything is racist in their own cities controlled by the democrats they voted for. The confederate democrats laugh all the way to the bank while they control their goons like antifa to destroy small business and reck the cities in the name of "racism and fascism". Thats pure psychological brainwashing. George Floyd was pure psychological operation designed to feed the race and police war during the election.

Helter Skelter, man, far out.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2020, 11:28:56 AM »
Regardless of which side you're on it's got to be hard to believe that Biden got 4 million more votes than Obama.

Offline shppr01

• AvA Staff Member
  • Gold Member
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2020, 11:56:27 AM »
The only thing I want to know from Hitech is ,,,,, Does he fly fish and does he go out with Skuzzy?!!
 Also I am raising a race horse for the derby! I
 am calling him Thunder has taken the lead!!!
Ingame : Shipper

Never put your gun down to hug a grizzly.

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2020, 12:46:39 PM »

:banana: :D
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2020, 01:11:19 PM »
Arlo crying then Hitech taking him off the top rope. The irony!! 

Honestly, when do we take to the streets? 
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek

Offline Misery

• Zinc Member
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2020, 01:47:37 PM »

You guys? One person made that statement. Me. I can reason what you have dismissed.

Training and social order are to blame for what interactions occur between the police and criminals. It is as simple as that. Why this is more prevalent in Dem cities should be readily apparent. Seriously... where did riots occur? Are there only Dem mayors in big cities? Did dem mayors in the cities where rioting was "allowed" get together on a conference call early on and decide inaction would serve to hurt Trump more than doing something?

Do a little research before citing "reason".

Trump is standing his ground. The divisiveness is a result of:

"TRUMP IS A RACIST!"
"No I'm not."
"IF YOU VOTED FOR HIM YOU'RE A RACIST!"
"No we're not."

Do you even know what divisive means? This has been the strategy since November of 2015. Call him names enough and it will stick. Meanwhile, the dem party has turned into a bunch of Kathy's who can agree on so little that someone like Biden - the very thing they pretend to hate - gets the nomination. You only have to look at what dems have said about him to understand how ironic that is. Dismiss the history, focus on the fabricated and move forward from there. It is the new dem strategy.

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2020, 01:58:59 PM »
That floyd was a serial criminal who pistol whipped a pregnant women while stealing from her home....FACT

What would have happened to that savage in Africa, Russia or China?

The Democrats and liberals venerated a disgustingl animal.

No wonder China and Russia despise the Western Democracies.

If you voted for biden the kid sniffer you are the cause.
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario