Author Topic: Update bug: Autoselect smallest side moves player to high side  (Read 423 times)

Offline trogdor

• Zinc Member
Update bug: Autoselect smallest side moves player to high side
« on: January 27, 2021, 11:01:09 AM »
FYI - Bug report:

In the O'club, I selected "Change Countries" and then clicked on "Autoselect smallest side" check box.
Game moved me from Rooks (9 players) to Bishops (27 players). Says i can move back in 6 hours.
Sure would be nice to have a shorter switch time, or a switch time that scaled with imbalance in direction of switch......  ;)
"It's like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob out there."
- Patches O'Houlihan

Offline Electroman

• Copper Member
Re: Update bug: Autoselect smallest side moves player to high side
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 03:54:38 PM »
6 hours is fine. We've had it with less in the past.

Offline 1Cane

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 09:26:33 AM »
Chose auto select last nite to give it a try. It wont let me change countries this morning .I know where every Rook cv is now. This is a bad idea and I hate it. Pour salt into the wound cant get back to home country. :bhead :old:
AkCaine

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2021, 11:07:39 AM »
Chose auto select last nite to give it a try. It wont let me change countries this morning .I know where every Rook cv is now. This is a bad idea and I hate it. Pour salt into the wound cant get back to home country. :bhead :old:

Sure you can, wait 6 hours and you can switch countries, or leave it on "auto" and once your home country is the one with low numbers you will be switched there, at which time you turn off the "auto switch"