Author Topic: The Damned  (Read 5352 times)

Offline Drano

• Platinum Member
Re: The Damned
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2020, 07:17:55 PM »
The current Joker1 is the original Damned Joker. He's been here all along. Flew quite drunk with him on Friday night!

That other t is a crude knockoff!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

"Drano"
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

FSO flying with the 412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2020, 09:24:09 PM »
The current Joker1 is the original Damned Joker. He's been here all along. Flew quite drunk with him on Friday night!

That other t is a crude knockoff!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Thumbs Up!  That was funny with him drinking, can't count how many times he said it was my birthday and wished me HBD.....fun night, you're not very talkative drunk, LOL

Mayhem, that was/is your handle/gameid....

No-one else is using it.... Just give Dale a call and he'll take care of it for you

TC
« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 09:26:07 PM by TequilaChaser »
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline DmdJJ

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2020, 11:59:48 AM »
OK who kicked the fire ant hill and got everybody stirred up again?  :neener:
DmdJJ   
"The Damned"
"Damned if we do, no fun if we don't"
FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Target Rebaul-----> VMF-214   Fjord Fury RAF----> 315 Squadron

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2020, 02:17:28 PM »
DmdJJ if you have forgotten, you and everyone on the squad roster (mostly) have invite prives

So if you or ab8aac see Goose or any other Damned that has returned and want to fly in our group just invite them

Type  .sqdinvite (space) gameid <enter>

Mayhem you should still be in the squad, unless Dale had to remove you from the squad to release/unlock your gameid

PM me if there is anything else I can help you with..... SB came back a little while back but not sure that he is still here or not.....or if he is just keeping his account active

Damned if we do, No fun if we don't !

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Mayhem

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2020, 04:02:09 AM »
Just a head up we need to discuss our future as a squad, I have a post in the Damned Board on the AH Forums and The Damned Officer's Forum on Facebook as well as my own personal Facebook page.
"Destination anywhere! So Far Gone, I'm almost There."
The Damned! (Est. 1988) Damned if we do - No fun if we don't!
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Neshr

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2020, 09:14:49 PM »
Woo Hoo - found my login!!

Damned Felix

Offline Dgoose

• Zinc Member
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2021, 12:48:31 PM »
So we flying knights? i would like to get back in the the squad. Also gunnery seems to have changed, thoughts? suggestions?Flying typhoon/tempest

Offline TequilaChaser

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2021, 07:14:30 PM »
Yes we are still knights

Pm me or Mayhem your cpid/gameid handle and we'll get you back in....

That goes for you as well Felix

I just got back home from my sister's and my doctor's appointments today... ran into issues with my sister having heart issues she was almost sent to the ER.....been a long day

TC