Author Topic: February 2021 KOTH A Results.  (Read 2138 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: February 2021 KOTH A Results.
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 08:06:36 PM »
People may have helped via PM and I would not have seen that, I did see trodgor on help channel and mentioned that. I evidently missed others helping while trying to help him and get the event started. March wont be that fasted paced to the point I do miss things, or I'll try harder not to.
If I had my druthers I'd run it at 3 or 4 pm, it doesn't screw with me to much at that time slot. X training went by the wayside I assume as it wasn't mentioned when they screwed up and let me back in.
Only 16 days to go   :blank:     

<SNIP>
I think fuzeman does a great job hosting <SNIP>
Eagler

Got me thinking, I may be the best darn KOTH CM we got.  :aok

But you know what?? :confused: :uhoh :headscratch:

I'm also the worst!!   :O   :evil:   :eek:   :old:   :blank:   :kiss:   :rock

Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2021, 09:20:15 AM »
Quote from: TequilaChaser link=topic=402410.msg5333909#msg5333909

PS- how long does the AH CM Staff let a CM carry the CM Staff tags when they are not even doing anything for the AH community.... seems things have changed and become very relaxed, unlike how things used to be....answer me via PM... not on the public forum

This was supposed to be a rhetorical question..... nothing more needs saying.... what I was pointing out by posting this is easily noticed without posting names

Most here should know me by now and how I speak exactly what I notice after 21 years

"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2021, 04:26:56 PM »
This was supposed to be a rhetorical question..... nothing more needs saying.... what I was pointing out by posting this is easily noticed without posting names

Most here should know me by now and how I speak exactly what I notice after 21 years

I suppose I am confused. You want an answer but also say the question is rhetorical which is contradictory. It seems you are begging for an answer, since nobody has replied to your post but you.

I will say this. If you wanted an answer via PM, you should have asked via PM rather than on the public forum.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2021, 07:05:44 PM »
I suppose I am confused. You want an answer but also say the question is rhetorical which is contradictory. It seems you are begging for an answer, since nobody has replied to your post but you.

I will say this. If you wanted an answer via PM, you should have asked via PM rather than on the public forum.

I'm not begging for an answer.....

The answer is right on the CM Staff roster

You should already know what I am referring to....

Nuff said

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC