Author Topic: Good fight and a good laugh at the end  (Read 620 times)

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
Good fight and a good laugh at the end
« on: February 18, 2021, 10:13:48 PM »
I put this on youtube over 3 years ago, just ran across it again while looking at some things.  It's funny how two guys can be having a whale of a fight sometimes, and no one butts in until it's nearly over.  Very fun fight with AKMeatHd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAKvzf3MIQc

Oh yeah, I'm kind of down right now with a dead graphics card.  Hoping the insane price levels decrease soon for the ones that are out there.  Bots. :(

<S> -HlyWd- 

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Re: Good fight and a good laugh at the end
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:29:56 AM »
I have a very old 3GB Sapphire Dual X laying in the cupboard if you think it will work for AH. I'll happily send it to you if you want it. Not even sure if it works still but could be worth a try.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 10:49:34 AM »
I read somewhere recently that a 1030 would run AH and that they were less then $100 if that helps

Offline HollyWood750

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 09:22:56 PM »
Thank you  gents, for the offers.  You guys rock!  :rock  I'm good.. I got.. plans. :) :banana:

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 03:50:46 AM »
poor Flipz!  :rofl  Awesome, Sir! I had something similar, a few days ago! Only it involved 3 fellers!   With VR, GROOT is your friend!!!   BROTHER....dont let price hold you back, as to getting back in game! Check your PMs  :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain