Author Topic: New Country Switching Feature  (Read 1273 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: New Country Switching Feature
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2021, 09:33:54 AM »
Wow, so that's how it works?  I haven't had time to mess with this new feature, but if I understand Popeye's post after every bail, death, etc. you could be bumped to the lesser side?   Well so much for the Bish capturing a rook CV/port and hiding it in the back corner of the map now.

May as well make the map visible to everyone then which will eliminate the "shade" accounts. Oh wait, AH would lose income....nvm.

really? you think those who switch will give out info like that? easiest way to be not welcomed in any country.

you switch to the lowest side not necessarily the side where you can take advantage of info you have.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2021, 09:53:28 AM »
Don't think most of us who are on the auto swap team really cares about who is winning a particular map..lol

Always thought that was a silly part of the game myself

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2021, 11:10:15 AM »
Folks know that he who talks, talks on all sides. That person will not be liked anywhere.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2021, 11:12:31 AM »
Taking bases has to be a coordinated effort and/or completely undefended in which its sad to say that bish have the advantage as they have the most "active squads".

My experience is that most of the population on Knights are lone wolves that up at various parts of the map to attack or defend.

My advice is that  don't let the real estate part of the game bother you. You will always have an airfield to take off of or GV from no matter what the hoard does. Pick and choose your battles. If you see an oncoming hoard, up from a neighboring field, get some alt and cause some havoc. Most fighters in the hoard are heavy and keep in mind that this may mean they are easier targets. I have fun buzzing there fields with a 262 even if I end up loosing it.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline atlau

• Silver Member
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2021, 02:39:04 PM »
Wow, so that's how it works?  I haven't had time to mess with this new feature, but if I understand Popeye's post after every bail, death, etc. you could be bumped to the lesser side?   Well so much for the Bish capturing a rook CV/port and hiding it in the back corner of the map now.

May as well make the map visible to everyone then which will eliminate the "shade" accounts. Oh wait, AH would lose income....nvm.

Hiding CVS during off peak hours is cheesy anyway.

Id prefer that if you lose the port you eventually lose the cv after 6 hrs...