Author Topic: Target for Today - 2nd Battle of El-Alamein  (Read 1085 times)

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Target for Today - 2nd Battle of El-Alamein
« on: June 13, 2021, 06:24:15 PM »

Target for Today
2nd Battle of El-Alamein - October 23, 1942

You may participate in the battle at any point or points of your choosing during the 8 hours it will run.

The event runs on July 31, 2021 from 12pm Eastern to 9pm Eastern in Special Events 2 arena. Takeoffs are enabled at all times.

Join the Aces High community in this fast paced, action packed, adventure of aerial combat covering a 8 hour period in Target for Today’s “2nd Battle of El-Alamein”. The event will feature the following plane set;

Axis: BF109F-4, C202, Bf110C-4b

Allies: Spitfire V, P-40F, Boston III.

Click here for registration.

Click here for rules writeup.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 06:41:17 PM by swareiam »
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: Target for Today - 2nd Battle of El-Alamein
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 12:09:18 PM »
Hi Swareiam, My handle is aztec and have been aztec since 1999. I'm just back from a layoff of several years and can't remember my SE password or the email ZI had in 99 so I am unable to log in and register. Any change you could give some help? Thank you in advance :salute :cheers:

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 12:49:16 PM »
Hi Swareiam, My handle is aztec and have been aztec since 1999. I'm just back from a layoff of several years and can't remember my SE password or the email ZI had in 99 so I am unable to log in and register. Any change you could give some help? Thank you in advance :salute :cheers:

Aztec,

Sir the best advice I can give is to access the game interface and look under "Account Information". If you cannot retrieve the information there, then you will need to contact Hitech creation directly.

Best Regards,
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2021, 05:11:05 PM »

Howdy, Aztec.

If you mean your password and login to Aces High (to get into the game and play), give Swareiam's suggestion a try.

If you mean your password and login to ahevents.net site, you could just make a new account on that site.  If there are any problems doing that, let us know.

<S> and thanks for coming back to the game!  :aok

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2021, 07:33:19 PM »
Oh noooooo.  Not Aztec!   Welcome back bud.  A former member of a bunch of Jug heads.  56thFG.
- The Flying Circus -