Author Topic: Anyway to get a week trial or anything?  (Read 1165 times)

Offline znexxi

• Zinc Member
Anyway to get a week trial or anything?
« on: February 27, 2021, 03:02:35 AM »
Hello , I used to play AH2 a few years ago and would love to get back into the game but I am unsure if my computer would be able to handle the graphics.  I am able to play offline training and missions but unsure if it will lag enough to be unplayable when connected to the server. 

Is there anyway to get a few days trial ?

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Anyway to get a week trial or anything?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2021, 03:28:40 AM »
Have you made a New Account?  Not sure about how "Statute Of Limitations" in AH works? If you dont get an affirmative/yes a trial, result.....shoot me your Sign In Creds/Account Info, and I am more than happy to supply a Months Sub. :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 08:30:12 AM »
Hello , I used to play AH2 a few years ago and would love to get back into the game but I am unsure if my computer would be able to handle the graphics.  I am able to play offline training and missions but unsure if it will lag enough to be unplayable when connected to the server. 

Is there anyway to get a few days trial ?

Welcome back.

Most of the arena's are free now. You can see your frame rate and connection quality without going to the paid arenas.

Offline znexxi

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2021, 11:54:42 AM »
Welcome back.

Most of the arena's are free now. You can see your frame rate and connection quality without going to the paid arenas.

Thank you for the warm welcome - this community has always been top notch. in a way I was sad to see the update as originally I couldn't play when it first happened but I dont know if they configured the settings differently compared to then as before the offline was laggy but now the offline / missions seem playable.  just hope it is the same for online.

Offline znexxi

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2021, 11:57:07 AM »
Have you made a New Account?  Not sure about how "Statute Of Limitations" in AH works? If you dont get an affirmative/yes a trial, result.....shoot me your Sign In Creds/Account Info, and I am more than happy to supply a Months Sub. :aok

I made a new testing account -  zulubase.mobile@gmail.com  - pw aceshigh

Does anyone know if they configured things differently ? as I got a months sub back when AH3 first came out and it was unplayable due to lag but now it seems it works fine, at least for offfline / missions.   I wonder if it always worked that way and I am just forgetting it not running right, which is why I asked about trial accounts as I swear back in the day they gave away a free 2 week trial for new players.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2021, 12:35:52 PM »
There's still the 2 weeks trial account but if you're using the same computer there's most likely something that tells the trial has been used no matter what account you're currently using.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2021, 09:03:37 AM »
I made a new testing account -  zulubase.mobile@gmail.com  - pw aceshigh

Does anyone know if they configured things differently ? as I got a months sub back when AH3 first came out and it was unplayable due to lag but now it seems it works fine, at least for offfline / missions.   I wonder if it always worked that way and I am just forgetting it not running right, which is why I asked about trial accounts as I swear back in the day they gave away a free 2 week trial for new players.

You had already used your 2 weeks previously. But I just flagged your new account to have the 2 weeks again.

HiTech

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 10:27:12 PM »
You had already used your 2 weeks previously. But I just flagged your new account to have the 2 weeks again.

HiTech

Customer Service !!!    :aok   
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Warspawn

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2021, 07:56:59 PM »
Good to read this.  I'm downloading the game and skins again myself after a long absence.

I'll PM Dale about 2 weeks to get everything going again.  Will probably just take that long to re-map everything on my CH gear, lol!

*edit holy crap!  20 years next month...  :old:

Purple haze all in my brain
Lately things just don't seem the same
Actin' funny, but I don't know why

'Scuse me while I kiss the sky                 
                                                 --J. Hendrix

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2021, 04:00:49 AM »

HiTech

Dear HiTech - can the same be done for me please?  :aok