Author Topic: Donate Perks to New Players  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Donate Perks to New Players
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2021, 06:52:44 AM »
You're right

Whatever it takes to pull them in...Need more red planes

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RAG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2021, 09:32:38 AM »
Personally I believe the only way to keep a noob is for them to have time (no matter what plane they ride).  Seriously, even just 2 planes free,1 axis and 1 allied of mid-low performance would keep some guys flying long enough to improve, get kills, be confident and get stuck in.
On my free 2week trial I doubt if I got any kills.  Having just 2x mid-low performance planes free seriously isnt going to make a current subscriber unsubscribe so they can use just those planes.  I don't see there's anything to loose.  Even if it doesn't help with more subscribers it will at least provide more numbers to quieten those in MA who complain of low numbers :)
Please can we ask Mr HiTech to comment :lol

Btw, I once came up with a suggestion and you replied - see below, please confirm, were you 1)serious, 2)sarcastic or 3)taking the piss :headscratch:  :aok

Quote from: RAG on December 18, 2019, 06:25:59 AM
What about 1 free plane, but wait,...... to stop others cancelling their sub you can only go in the MA for say 45mins a day without a sub.... this enables them to get better, get hooked and also gives others in the MA a bit more action.  It also gives newbies a chance to make friends and find helpers who persuade them to join.... win win.
(dare i suggest this as not being a sub myself?, but i cant justify it at the moment, but if i was allowed even a crap plane for 45mins i would occasionally give you guys some bait and a spirited fight!) :x
I loved my free trial but i was useless, however i have improved vastly just from non paid arenas but i would love some MA action!

WOW, an Idea I can not remember hearing before. X minutes free time a day.

HiTech

Offline Slade

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2021, 11:10:08 AM »
RAG,

Thanks sir.

While there has been sarcasm from users and HiTech, lets just mention the elephant in the room: doing nothing guarantees the numbers in the game not getting better.

Obviously long time users have a huge investment both $$$ and emotionally.  We love this game!  :rock

We can only guess if Mr. Hitech has significant plans to grow the numbers in this game based on the actions (or in-action) taken.  :old:

Sincere thanks all,

X15  :salute

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 11:12:35 AM by Slade »
-- Flying as X15 --