Author Topic: NDISLES Rev.2 uploaded for Review  (Read 601 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
NDISLES Rev.2 uploaded for Review
« on: March 01, 2021, 10:18:43 AM »
Any suggestions or comments would be welcome. Have thought about limiting Bomber or Ords at the TT bases. Inhibiting Bombers at these base's would still allow JABO operations. :airplane:
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline popeye

• Gold Member
Re: NDISLES Rev.2 uploaded for Review
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2021, 11:17:22 AM »
Some nice mods!

Looks like you moved the gv spawns to shorten the drives.  Still takes 8-9 minutes for an M4 to get to a town, and 4-5 minutes for an M3.  I hear <cough> comments <cough> on 5+ minute drives on Northco.   ;)

In the interest of parity, you might want to add spawns at A28, A38, A40, A48, and A49.  One country has spawns at all bases, but the other two countries have 2 or 3 bases without spawns.

Shore batts are great additions.  Seems like a couple could use direction tweaking to better cover the offshore area at the base/port.  I made a transparent overlay with marks for the gun rotation limits that seems to help.

I would add spawns from a large "main island" base to the AAA and Dar strats, for a ~2 minute drive to resupply.  That still takes one player 30 minutes to resupply, which is about the time it takes to attack the strat.  Opinions on this seem to vary.   :D

I'd agree with limiting bombers at the TT island small bases.  Seems like those bases should be about quick action and difficult to capture or shut down.

Thanks for the effort.   :salute
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 11:20:30 AM by popeye »
KONG

Where is Major Kong?!?

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2021, 01:04:31 PM »
Thank you for the feedback Kong, I appreciate you taking the time to review the map, and your experiences on improvements. At the moment, I am fighting with the TG's not showing all the time. But be assured I will review your suggestions and make the necessary changes. Again thank you for your feedback and support.  :rock
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 12:33:06 PM »
i agree with Kong, the additions look cool. this is one of my favorite maps, keeps the action compressed.