Author Topic: THE GOLDEN LIST  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
THE GOLDEN LIST
« on: March 02, 2021, 03:42:52 PM »
Hitech, let's make a list. Put me as the first on it. Of people willing to pay twice the price monthly, if you were to hire a young chump to keep the develoupment of aces high going under your watchful eyes. I can not afford your liquor, but I can surely help pay the hourly wage of a part time employee. I won't ask you to work during retirement more than you already do. But golly, if this game ever goes anywhere I just might have to go with it. <S> and I'm serious.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: THE GOLDEN LIST
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
Are you ever happy?
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2021, 03:49:33 PM »
Hitech, let's make a list. Put me as the first on it. Of people willing to pay twice the price monthly, if you were to hire a young chump to keep the develoupment of aces high going under your watchful eyes. I can not afford your liquor, but I can surely help pay the hourly wage of a part time employee. I won't ask you to work during retirement more than you already do. But golly, if this game ever goes anywhere I just might have to go with it. <S> and I'm serious.

This would cost far more then you might think.

HiTech

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2021, 03:52:26 PM »
Are you ever happy?
I'm always happy, just want to keep the game alive. Are you?

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2021, 03:53:38 PM »
This would cost far more then you might think.

HiTech
I believe it, but heck, surely we could get a few hours a week paid for? These planes can't take more than 5 hours to finish from scratch eh? 😉

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2021, 03:55:05 PM »
Are you ever happy?
And by the way, these types of comments are exactly what I give you grief for. They just don't do anything for the community.. Not that I have ever been a Pain in the ass.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2021, 04:40:50 PM »
I'm always happy, just want to keep the game alive. Are you?

Yes... I paid for over a year and could not play after Harvey flooded my home. I can't play now because 32 hours with no power in a deep freeze busted a pipe over my office and ruined my controls. I am still paying my monthly fee.

I never asked for any pause in payments..... I look at it as supporting the game. I also have sent hardware to several players and have even bought new hardware for some and had them pick it up at a store near them or had it delivered. I have also paid the monthly fees of several players over the years to help them through hard times.

I like to think I've done my share to keep the game alive. I have paid monthly since I started this game... without a break. I doubt many, if any, have a streak longer.     :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2021, 05:05:22 PM »
Yes... I paid for over a year and could not play after Harvey flooded my home. I can't play now because 32 hours with no power in a deep freeze busted a pipe over my office and ruined my controls. I am still paying my monthly fee.

I never asked for any pause in payments..... I look at it as supporting the game. I also have sent hardware to several players and have even bought new hardware for some and had them pick it up at a store near them or had it delivered. I have also paid the monthly fees of several players over the years to help them through hard times.

I like to think I've done my share to keep the game alive. I have paid monthly since I started this game... without a break. I doubt many, if any, have a streak longer.     :aok
What hardware are you down on? I have a nearly brand new headset/mic. And a used bit fine Logitech 3d stick.

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2021, 05:07:24 PM »

Sure sounds like you’ve done more than fair share
 :aok
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2021, 06:07:38 PM »

twas asking if your happy.. btw

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2021, 06:53:36 PM »
What hardware are you down on? I have a nearly brand new headset/mic. And a used bit fine Logitech 3d stick.

I actually saved my corsair k95 elite kb and my headset.

All my CH gear.... not so lucky.

You are the second to offer help. I sincerely thank you very much. I will tell you as I told the other person.... thank you but I will be ordering new gear. My CH stuff was getting long in the tooth anyway.

Save that gear for someone who is really in need. That is a mighty fine gesture on your part.  :aok:salute
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2021, 06:55:47 PM »
twas asking if your happy.. btw

I am still breathing and have my health.... so yeah buddy!   :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2021, 07:48:04 PM »

If your first forum post is dated April 2002. I started in February 2001 and have been subscribed without interruption. We both deserve a cupcake. :old:

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2021, 06:58:50 AM »
Some of us started sooner in AH than we did in this forum

I have paid continually for over 20 years though there was a couple of times other things in life pulled me from the game.

I think you your golden list would be very short if not singular

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2021, 07:30:22 AM »
There are a few who have no breaks.....  nice.
80th FS "Headhunters"