Author Topic: Repair tool kit  (Read 584 times)

Offline BTBrando

• Zinc Member
Repair tool kit
« on: March 06, 2021, 05:23:38 AM »
It would be cool to have a tool kit choice in the hanger that will give you one repair on a sortie, you would have to give up an ord. I envision the use being accessible only upon a safe ditch landing . the repair would allow the pilot to fix the plane and take off again from anywhere but water.  If too easy it could cost additional perks to outfit the plane. Not usable in flight, or possibly not usable if enemy are too close  .   :airplane: just an idea  :aok

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Re: Repair tool kit
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 09:54:15 AM »
Interesting idea. +1

All gave some, Some gave all

Online LNG15

• Copper Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 10:10:54 AM »
I can agree on that. I would say if you can make it back to the airfield, you can use it before entering on the rearm pad, which it won't resupply after that so it doesn't become a glitch where you can use it again and again and again. Or maybe something similar. Or even give the option to a jeep to where the plane lands and they request a repair have a player in a jeep deliver it to the aircraft to repair it.
Be Prepared To "Get Lanced!"

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 07:08:52 PM »
...........and not just for a/c, but for little gv's as well. Instead of a box of supps...........  ie.

My M-8 gets a flat tire......'cause some guy is shooting at my harmless M-8, and Whaaaa-Laaaa I get a patch kit if I give up my HE rounds.

I could go for that, if I understand your proposal correctly Brando   :D :D :D

Good idea.

+1

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)