Author Topic: I'm having issues with my stick  (Read 736 times)

Offline ntjunior

• Zinc Member
I'm having issues with my stick
« on: March 27, 2021, 09:52:52 PM »
Hi, everyone.
I have a joystick model T.16000m Thrustmaster and suddenly it started to act crazy like losing its aileron and elevator calibrations. Everytime I calibrate it it works for few minutes and all issues appears again.
I tried windows calibration and it seems working perfect but back in the game the issues appears once again.
Any idea what could be?
Regards.
Still learning...

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: I'm having issues with my stick
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 02:27:40 AM »
Hi, everyone.
I have a joystick model T.16000m Thrustmaster and suddenly it started to act crazy like losing its aileron and elevator calibrations. Everytime I calibrate it it works for few minutes and all issues appears again.
I tried windows calibration and it seems working perfect but back in the game the issues appears once again.
Any idea what could be?
Regards.
Had this problem as well?!!!! The last Windows Update...or maybe NVidia Driver update...has caused this for me as well! At least, I didnt remember anything like this before said updates!???????? Go into Device Manager, and look at Power Management settings! Mine rolled back to "CHECK", allow this device to shut down to save power" paraphrased
Hope this helps,
BW1stpar/ULCapkid :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 12:54:02 PM »
Thrustmaster t flight hotas line and T16000M designs have an extremely poor placement of the potentiometer governing the x-axis and rudder.

You might need to clean it or if it's within its guarantee period then RMA it back for a new one. Once opened get ready to reopen.

Unless its not some silly update or something unforeseen interfering.

Offline ntjunior

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 01:13:41 AM »
The problem persists. So, I decided to test the stick in another game. I installed WT and there it works perfectly. So, the problem is in AH. Maybe I'll try to reload it.
Still learning...

Offline TWCMav1

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2021, 06:31:18 PM »
I have the same stick and have had the same problem off an on.  I would be flying along on autopilot and then it would kick off out of the blue.  I would calibrate and then it works for awhile and started again.  If it is the stick, usually after you calibrate it still does it.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2021, 06:59:23 PM »
bump up your dead zone a bit, and watch the raw numbers on the axis's. If one of the axis numbers are fluttering all over the place that could be the bad sensor. Upping the dead band will give you a bit more leeway