Author Topic: Button Mapping  (Read 765 times)

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
Button Mapping
« on: April 03, 2021, 01:45:20 AM »
My Thrustmaster Joystick and Throttles keep losing their settings, completely wiped, all button mapping says "Not Assigned" even axes.

Anyone had this issue?

NG <S>
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Button Mapping
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 02:54:23 AM »
My Thrustmaster Joystick and Throttles keep losing their settings, completely wiped, all button mapping says "Not Assigned" even axes.

Anyone had this issue?

NG <S>
YUP! My Niece, ULBlizz has that every now and then. Do you use VR? In her case...she was setting controls Outside of VR? There are 2 separate files between VR and Non VR
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 03:55:20 AM »
Ahhh yes I use VR and sometimes set up the controls out of VR.

Do you know the file names locations of the set buttons config in Ah folders as I will reset my buttons and save a copy of the file.

Cheers

1stpar3 <S>
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 10:02:35 AM »
Ahhh yes I use VR and sometimes set up the controls out of VR.

Do you know the file names locations of the set buttons config in Ah folders as I will reset my buttons and save a copy of the file.

Cheers

1stpar3 <S>

If your game is installed at the default location the file are in...

C:\Hitech Creations\Aces High III\settings.

Scroll down until you find YOUR stick/throttle name listed. The only difference in the names is the "VR_" that is added to the front of the files used for VR.

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 09:12:02 PM »
Thanks Fugitive <S>

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2021, 01:44:11 AM »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain