Author Topic: Made in China...  (Read 3990 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: Made in China...
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2021, 07:16:47 AM »
Ive talked to a lot of employers saying that they cant even find anyone to hire because a lot of people are all living off the free money and are making more on unemployment then actually getting a job. They wont even come in for an interview because as long as they made an attempt at getting a job, they will continue to get the free money
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2021, 09:20:34 AM »
To bad the thread went sideways...

China is the largest threat to the security of the US as they provide us with their slave labor cheap products while owning our debt.

Always find it so confusing that the young and dumb here want to make amends for the slave time in the states while sleeping overnight in front of an apple store to get the next chinese slave labor produced iPhone..

They basically own us now and just need a way to totally collapse us without damaging themselves to badly and we are done.

The events from last year gave them that blueprint

The fed is doing their part printing trillions out of thin freaking air

Eagler

Biblical prophesy being fulfilled.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2021, 09:49:35 AM »
This may, quite literally, be the only statement you've ever made that I completely agree with.

I haven't spent a dollar inside a Walmart in decades.  They flipped the entire ideology of fair market economics over and simply took with they wanted.  If you had a product that was American made and sold well, they offered to sell it in their stores.  Then, once your business was committed to selling with them (and your sales depended upon their stores), they decided what they were going to buy it from you for.  Look at the history of the Snapper lawnmower company sometime.  Walmart was singularly responsible for the downfall of quality in their product line... because once they depended on the sales from Wally-World, Wally world told them at what price they were going to buy their products for. This forced the workmanship and quality to go down in response.

I'm glad that we agree on something!  :cheers: I think its merely propaganda, rather than proof, that divides us. Like for example, without actually answering these questions on the board. Who controlled Arkansas for most of the 80s and early 90s? How much in stock did he own of Walmart? Who was the first woman on the board of Walmart? Who profited greatly off the stocks boom in the mid 90s? Who became president? How did that benefit Walmarts growth? What else was going in in Mena Arkansas during that time?

Do you understand why I am so outspoken and don't trust the almost same establishment today, with many of the same people in power?

These are just rhetorical questions. Don't answer on this board.

It's far deeper than just a store who was able to crush their suppliers to their will.

But, I hope you will take into consideration my approach to understanding the bigger issue we are dealing with and why Walmart was able to do what it did.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2021, 09:53:14 AM »
Ive talked to a lot of employers saying that they cant even find anyone to hire because a lot of people are all living off the free money and are making more on unemployment then actually getting a job. They wont even come in for an interview because as long as they made an attempt at getting a job, they will continue to get the free money

They are paying for them to just come in and get interviewed!!!

https://youtu.be/EbG6HM2PJmw

The federal gov adding the additional unemployment benefit to the states has some making over $20 an hour sitting at home

But they are also allowed not to pay rent nor their student loans to name just a few...

The fed has increased the efficiency of the china virus with their economy killing response

Eagler
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 10:01:31 AM by Eagler »
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2021, 02:04:32 PM »
what I dont understand is why you bring a post from several months after I posted my joke.  Like i said, it may not have been funny to you, but it has nothing to do with that thread you quoted.  I also noted you didnt post anything on it.  drunk driving is not funny but joking about it, well if it offends you then I have nothing to do with it.

anyway, your personal attacks are just amusing to me.  reminds me of al bundy when he couldnt think of a come back with marcy, "well, you are a chicken".

:salute :salute

semp

I didn’t bring up your thread, Sim did not sure why you are confusing what both of us have written  :headscratch:

Actually I did post in your thread. Take a look:

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,401433.msg5319993.html#msg5319993

You have now stated nothing is funny about drunk driving but also say joking about it is  :headscratch:

Also, nowhere have I personally attacked you in this thread or your thread. Rather, merely pointed out the inconsistency. Sim and I are not the same person, you need to read them again...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 02:06:55 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2021, 02:39:41 PM »
They are paying for them to just come in and get interviewed!!!

https://youtu.be/EbG6HM2PJmw

The federal gov adding the additional unemployment benefit to the states has some making over $20 an hour sitting at home

But they are also allowed not to pay rent nor their student loans to name just a few...

The fed has increased the efficiency of the china virus with their economy killing response

Eagler

kind of misleading there eagler.  rents have to be paid now, including extra amount for rent you owe for last year. you can now get evicted for not paying or making up missed payments. and if you get evicted good luck trying to rent an apartment in the next 10 years.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2021, 02:53:02 PM »
I didn’t bring up your thread, Sim did not sure why you are confusing what both of us have written  :headscratch:

Actually I did post in your thread. Take a look:

https://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,401433.msg5319993.html#msg5319993

You have now stated nothing is funny about drunk driving but also say joking about it is  :headscratch:

Also, nowhere have I personally attacked you in this thread or your thread. Rather, merely pointed out the inconsistency. Sim and I are not the same person, you need to read them again...

my bad, just assumed it was him.

semp

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2021, 03:04:01 PM »
kind of misleading there eagler.  rents have to be paid now, including extra amount for rent you owe for last year. you can now get evicted for not paying or making up missed payments. and if you get evicted good luck trying to rent an apartment in the next 10 years.

semp

You sure about that?

"Effective April 1, 2021, the CDC extended the existing eviction moratorium through June 30, 2021"

https://www.investopedia.com/renters-how-to-get-covid-19-rent-relief-4800858

They have been rent free and receiving more money than if they were working...

Now mr potato head wants to forgive at least 10k as much as 50k of other money they are responsible for in student loans

The us government is doing everything it can to sink this economy

The real question is why...

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2021, 03:27:56 PM »
Power is a hell of a drug, Eagler.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2021, 04:15:45 PM »

Cheap goods and thrills are too. It’s how we ended up in this mess.

I’ve never met a Korean War veteran that didn’t say don’t buy from China. Too bad most of them are gone and their words forgotten.
They're casting their bait over there, see?

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2021, 04:27:20 PM »
You sure about that?

"Effective April 1, 2021, the CDC extended the existing eviction moratorium through June 30, 2021"

https://www.investopedia.com/renters-how-to-get-covid-19-rent-relief-4800858

They have been rent free and receiving more money than if they were working...

Now mr potato head wants to forgive at least 10k as much as 50k of other money they are responsible for in student loans

The us government is doing everything it can to sink this economy

The real question is why...

Eagler

I stand corrected but you will still have to make up the missed rent otherwise nobody will rent to you.

may the fourth be with you always.

semp

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2021, 08:02:18 PM »
To bad the thread went sideways...

China is the largest threat to the security of the US as they provide us with their slave labor cheap products while owning our debt.

A

Eagler

China owns a grand total of 14% of our debt.  Most of the national debt is owned by Americans (~60%). Japan holds the most debt by amount and percentage at 20%. China can't do anything with that debt, other than hope we pay them on it, as does any other country.  There is no international debt court to go to.  If China attempted to coerce international embargoes in order to pressure us for that 14%, the world would quite literally laugh at them.

As far as a threat to national security, the Chinese are decades behind us in military technology and operational assets.  The absolute most China could hope do do would be hold us to a stalemate in a regional, non-nuclear conflict.  Our naval air power alone is greater than the entirety of their total air power. Our at-sea force projection for surface combatants currently has no equal, let alone the handful of capable Chinese surface assets that could sortie in the China Sea.  We couldn't invade them, but we wouldn't need to take a single square inch of their territory in a shooting war. There is no nation on the planet anywhere close to us in terms of military assets or power projection capability. It's not even up for debate.

The attempt to portray China as our mortal enemy plays into the hands of the powerful people that want you to be scared, so that you will vote the way they wish you to.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 08:13:23 PM by MORAY37 »
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2021, 11:17:24 PM »
China owns a grand total of 14% of our debt.  Most of the national debt is owned by Americans (~60%). Japan holds the most debt by amount and percentage at 20%. China can't do anything with that debt, other than hope we pay them on it, as does any other country.  There is no international debt court to go to.  If China attempted to coerce international embargoes in order to pressure us for that 14%, the world would quite literally laugh at them.

As far as a threat to national security, the Chinese are decades behind us in military technology and operational assets.  The absolute most China could hope do do would be hold us to a stalemate in a regional, non-nuclear conflict.  Our naval air power alone is greater than the entirety of their total air power. Our at-sea force projection for surface combatants currently has no equal, let alone the handful of capable Chinese surface assets that could sortie in the China Sea.  We couldn't invade them, but we wouldn't need to take a single square inch of their territory in a shooting war. There is no nation on the planet anywhere close to us in terms of military assets or power projection capability. It's not even up for debate.

The attempt to portray China as our mortal enemy plays into the hands of the powerful people that want you to be scared, so that you will vote the way they wish you to.

While I agree they may not be our Mortal enemy, neither are they our ally. I would classify them as an enemy, somewhat more dangerous than Russia.

I hope your right about them being decades behind us in military technology and operational assets. But they are sure working hard to hack into our systems and gain the upper hand.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76