Author Topic: MOuse click not working  (Read 977 times)

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
MOuse click not working
« on: April 28, 2021, 03:51:58 PM »
Just go the vr up and running.. then after some removal to see desktop, mnouse left click not working in vr but works in the desktop, effecttly making me go to the desktop to launch a veh then put headset back on, restrated everyting even the whole comuter.... all works fine until i jump into aces high vr.. left click has no effect... any idea?
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline Rocco

• Copper Member
Re: MOuse click not working
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 05:33:40 PM »
This happens to me once in a while. I don't know what causes it but the fix for me is turning on a VR controller and hitting the windows button on it twice so the windows menu comes up and exits. Works most of the time. Worst case rebooting my pc.
Ingame : AKRocco

Arabian Knights

Offline diaster

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:07:01 PM »
Thanks, exactly what I ended up doing after about an hour of futzing with it. Then all my joystick assignments disappeared. The second time, lost axis controls on stick and rudders. So now I set everything and quit the game, hopefully it is all “remembered” now. Thanks agian.
"Harden The F_ck Up”

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 07:28:15 PM »
This happens to me once in a while. I don't know what causes it but the fix for me is turning on a VR controller and hitting the windows button on it twice so the windows menu comes up and exits. Works most of the time. Worst case rebooting my pc.

This helped me with one  of my  issues too, thanks Rocco!  Great visuals & sound on this HP G2.  Software sux IMHO.  Got at least one more issue to iron out before I can fly again....missing the simplicity of my CV1, hoping soon to get past the setup issues
 so I can get back in game on occaision.....

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 02:20:25 PM »
Thanks, exactly what I ended up doing after about an hour of futzing with it. Then all my joystick assignments disappeared. The second time, lost axis controls on stick and rudders. So now I set everything and quit the game, hopefully it is all “remembered” now. Thanks agian.

Yeah, for the first time I ran into that kind of issue with the new system too.  Every once in a while I'd have my rudder/aileron mappings vanish.  Changing nothing, after resetting them a couple times it stuck and has since.  Don't know what to make of that.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2021, 12:14:06 PM »
I love vr. But boy has it been a constant pain in the bellybutton with aces high.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 12:41:38 PM »
Should not be

Vive pro here and no such issues

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline pelota

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2021, 01:55:07 PM »
I do not know if this will resolve it for you, but it worked for me: if you have multiple windows open (like your Aces High game window, Windows Mixed reality window, etc...), make sure that Aces High game window (on your desktop) is on top of the other opened windows.  That seems to work for me, I hope it works for you.

-Owl

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2021, 03:00:39 AM »
I love vr. But boy has it been a constant pain in the bellybutton with aces high.
VR Brand? Going through SteamVR?  Like Eagler posted..."No such issues", with Rift CK1 or RiftS! Didnt even have this, with Acer...WMR headset. The Acer was DEFINITELY the most frustrating!!! Oculus seems to be pretty much "Plug and Play" in my experience! One of my Squad Mates, had a heck of a time, getting "Oculus Quest" to work. Had me scratching my head! Havent asked him for an update...because he was fighting mad :rofl  "No such issues", was for me. My Niece ULBlizz, had all kinds of issues. She was using a T1600 Hotas setup? Now to remember what I did to fix it? DAMN MS!!! I think I had her "Map" controls with Head Set on, rather than off? IE...NOT changing mappings with VRMirror with head set off? Also what OWL posted!  I use Voice Attack and TeamSpeak and have MULTIPLE Windows/Tabs opened. When I/she Manually Minimizes these windows.. worked just fine? Eh...its NEW Tech...there will be growing pains? OMG!!! When you get the bugs worked out...........Closest you could get, to REAL DEAL!  This aint your Grandfathers AH!! GD it! I thought he, Cashew, was a HOOT..without VR...CHIT!!!! I would give anything, just to hear him explain, his experiences in VR
Love Ya Brother,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain