Author Topic: Damn this place is quiet. Time to throw a party!  (Read 553 times)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Damn this place is quiet. Time to throw a party!
« on: April 30, 2021, 12:17:49 PM »
Never seen the BBS general discussion this quiet before.

Sounds like it's time to throw a party!  :banana:

Post your favorite AH pics, stories, videos, interactions, and whatever else that can bring some excitement.

Bring some beer and your favorite cocktails as well!

Let's get it!  :airplane: :joystick: :x
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Online RichardDarkwood

• Silver Member
"Show me on the doll where the bad man touched you"---Betty

https://www.twitch.tv/hounds_darkwood
CO--The Bad Guys

Offline mERv

• Silver Member
Re: Damn this place is quiet. Time to throw a party!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 02:08:19 PM »
I used to love firing up all the laptops and working a map for 6 hours. Usually start out with 3 sets of buffs for AAA and City strats. Running 2 sets of b29s with 45 minute DT on towns and auto act presented the opportunity at numerous base takes in sequence. I once took 5 defended bases by myself over 60 minutes running this combo. Gets to a point you run low enough (15k) drawing them up to allow the m3 to sneak in. Allows leads to a turkey shoot out the tail end :) good times!

Also a pleasure to work with a handful of guys moving mud. If I was able to use all 3 sets of bombers we would attack 2 bases with strat prep in place and prep a 3rd base for when the 2 bases potentially go.

Lot of fun driving for +3hrs in m3's to sneak a base behind enemy lines or bring down the hq without flashing from some hillside miles away next to a barn ;)
"Its no problem to be the best, but to be so much better than the best is going to bring accusations." Haggarty
"Ever wonder why its always b-17s and B-24s. It allows him an extreme advantage over other players hence his bomber kill count, that and his lazer beam guns." Diaster

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
Re: Damn this place is quiet. Time to throw a party!
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 03:42:40 PM »
You think the forums are lame, try the game 23 hours of the day that aren't primetime