Author Topic: So, what happened to The Unforgiven?  (Read 2038 times)

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Re: So, what happened to The Unforgiven?
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2021, 09:44:15 AM »
sounds like the CMs are dropping the ball allowing the UNF to participate.

The CM Team wants all who want to participate to participate. Yes, at times, Unforgiven would need to be reminded of expectations. But, there was never a need to disallow participation like some have suggested. They received multiple reminders and in the end capitulated because of internal struggles and people not having interest rather than because of CM Team action.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: So, what happened to The Unforgiven?
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2021, 11:40:28 AM »
Yeah, they used to be one of the best. But for the last few years The Unforgiven was consistently dropping the ball.

How many times did we see FSO orders arrive days late or even needing another squad to do them when it was The Unforgiven's turn as CiC? This happened on multiple occasions.

How many times did their CO fail to show up without telling his squad what their plane/assignment was? This happened so often that it pretty much became the norm.

It became clear to all the other squads that The Unforgiven was no longer likely to be an asset, but more likely to be a burden. Orders needed to be constructed not by how The Unforgiven could help the most, but by how they can hinder us the least.

The Unforgiven used to inspire excellence, but in recent years they only characterized not giving a crap.

This is not trash talk, it's just the hard truth.
You are right Devil.  No insult to anyone intended-I see that.  I was there last year with the POTW FSO commitments.  When I saw the pigs attendance consistently lagging requirements, I pulled us from FSO. If I had not done this I would have expected the CM's to do it in short order.  FSO should never suffer because of one squads decisions or lack thereof.  OINK
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!