Author Topic: vox/ambient sounds  (Read 555 times)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
vox/ambient sounds
« on: May 11, 2021, 01:44:09 PM »
Sometimes my ambient sounds come down when someone is on vox, sometimes they don't. I've gotten pretty deaf in my old age and I have a hard time hearing vox when the ambient sounds don't come down. Anyone else have this problem? Btw I have vox at 100% and everything else at 50%.

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: vox/ambient sounds
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 11:04:32 AM »
Haven't played in quite some time now but I used to have this same problem.  I found the ambient sounds wouldn't lower until I hit the transmit button.  Once I did that it worked they way it's supposed to.  Not sure if that is the case for you or not but figured I would mention it.  :salute
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 11:38:02 AM »
Thx TheBug I'll give it a try and welcome back! I recently came back after a long layoff myself. :salute :cheers:

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 11:43:19 AM »
Thanks but I'm not "back".  Just a forum lurker at this point.  Unfortunately event times don't work for me(main reason I used to play) and haven't seen anything in regards to the MA to make me think the gameplay there has changed since I last left.   That's not to say at some point I don't get the itch to give it another crack some time in the future regardless.  Hopefully that work-around works for you too.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane