Author Topic: GV's getting stuck on side of tree when going downhill. Cannot get loose  (Read 400 times)

Offline TWCMav1

• Zinc Member
When are you going to fix the issue with the GV's and trees?  When you are in an M3 and going down a hill usually in town and you brush the side of a tree, it will not let you go.  I have tried to move left, right forward backwards and nothing works.  Even after 5 mins. When will this be fixed?  This happens in tanks as well.

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
Getting rid of the magnetic trees is long overdue.

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
I havent had, an experience like that! Sure I run into the Trees and...OOPS,!! I have NEVER been stuck in a Tree!!! Well one that, in short time, hasnt cleared me from that obstruction? Tank goes into like "Parallel Parking Mode" and making "Micro Angles"? IMO it works itself nicely!!! Then again...I GV with a Spit16!  :rofl Sorry about your Wirbs  :devil  "BELLY CHECK" LOLOLOLOL :rofl :aok

Love Ya Brother,
BW 1st/ULcap
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:25:38 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain