Author Topic: HOTAS setups  (Read 851 times)

Offline Yooper

• Zinc Member
HOTAS setups
« on: May 26, 2021, 04:17:39 PM »
Hey guys,
As I've said before I haven't played a flight Sim in probably 10 years.  I was just curious what do you guys have programmed on your joystick/throttles?

I have the T-16000M / Throttle myself, and looking for ideas.

Thanks so much! 

PS:  I'm so getting TrackIR, my old man reflexes are killing me

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: HOTAS setups
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2021, 05:25:45 PM »
Have the throttle..

Setup one of the buttons for combat trim on/ off

Set the rotor on the left pinkie for elevator trim axis

Map, map zoom on one of the hats

Map up view to one of the front buttons

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Yooper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 05:54:00 PM »
Thanks Eagler!  I don't know if you remember me from back in the day I went by Pyroman.  I certainly remember your name and it's nice to see you again.  :)

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 03:15:10 AM »
Thanks Eagler!  I don't know if you remember me from back in the day I went by Pyroman.  I certainly remember your name and it's nice to see you again.  :)
"Certainly remember your name?"     As in Tagged with "Owned by Eagler"?  :devil  Stuff of NIGHTMARES,I tell ya!   You need to try "Monday Night Madness" in AVA Arena...8:pm Eastern!!! Got Rust? We can remedy that!  No HO's...4k alt limit, Fog, Field ack +20, have to dodge Sky Scrapers, 223 All Vox Channel...ABSOLUTELY BEST THING $15 could buy!!!!! Other than splurging for VR!!! Both are Money well spent!!!  ANOTHER OG coming back! YEY!!!!! :rock
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Yooper

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2021, 04:05:10 PM »
"Certainly remember your name?"     As in Tagged with "Owned by Eagler"?  :devil  Stuff of NIGHTMARES,I tell ya!   You need to try "Monday Night Madness" in AVA Arena...8:pm Eastern!!! Got Rust? We can remedy that!  No HO's...4k alt limit, Fog, Field ack +20, have to dodge Sky Scrapers, 223 All Vox Channel...ABSOLUTELY BEST THING $15 could buy!!!!! Other than splurging for VR!!! Both are Money well spent!!!  ANOTHER OG coming back! YEY!!!!! :rock

Unfortunately, what stinks is I work the afternoon shift so I can never come.  That sounds like SOO much fun though!