Author Topic: odd sounds  (Read 957 times)

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
odd sounds
« on: June 12, 2021, 12:10:05 PM »
mostly when im in bombersi hear a drum like sound  kinda annoying
any one know which individual sound this is? so i can turn it down. thanks
Cooleyof 367th

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: odd sounds
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 04:52:21 PM »
Yeah I get something like that in my straight up view. Sounds like a flag in hvy wind or something like that.

Offline hgtonyvi

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 05:44:37 PM »
Yeah I get something like that in my straight up view. Sounds like a flag in hvy wind or something like that.
I have this issue also...When looking up I get a fuzzy broken sound.
CO of the Hell Hounds. In Game: Rud3boi
*Ain't no grave can hold my body down.*

Top German Ace of Pantelleria 1943
            6./JG 27- 109G-2

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 02:41:47 AM »
You guys using "Challenge's" new Sound Pac?    It has some Quirks( :uhoh, issues).   I lose Engine sounds, when looking Left, in the Planes his program was best in? P-51...AWESOME GUN SOUNDS, SpitFire, Lancaster, those Merlin engine sounds are FIRE! Damn it! I am usually preoccupied, trying to show you THE WAY!!!!...... Back to the Tower :neener: :rofl, thus cant remember if this wasnt an issue before?HOW RUD3 LOL  !!!! FM2...sound like a Lawn Mower engine Yeah, IYKYN, but taking off Headset in VR, kills Engine sounds for the Sortie. Is it similar to the "Tool" Clashing Sounds, you get in AHFILM Viewer?
  TONY...you gots some splaining to do!!!! Do I need to call in the National Guard for a search?  :bolt:  Ok, might be FACT, that you never miss me??????? I do get YOU from time to time(Shameless Picks)..doesnt mean I don't miss you...IRL?  :bhead  :rock :devil :aok :rofl :furious   AKA, Where dis mofoer at? :cheers:

BW1stpar/ULcapkid
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 02:45:24 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 02:01:34 PM »
I heard an M8s 37mm distinct sharp main gun sound whilst gunning in B17s.
I'm still wondering if it was a p39 or what

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2021, 01:49:17 AM »
Try turning down the actuators,  I have mine turned down so I don't hear gv turret, flaps, etc. as much....may not take care of your issue.  I don't hear drums....I did hear banjo music when I flew over 1stpar3's house and there were a bunch of nakid dudes with mullets dancing around a bonfire in his backyard.    :confused: :eek:

Cheers,  One-eye
"One-Eye"

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 10:22:42 AM »
You were definitely flying too low.   :O
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 04:49:56 AM »
Try turning down the actuators,  I have mine turned down so I don't hear gv turret, flaps, etc. as much....may not take care of your issue.  I don't hear drums....I did hear banjo music when I flew over 1stpar3's house and there were a bunch of nakid dudes with mullets dancing around a bonfire in his backyard.    :confused: :eek:

Cheers,  One-eye
:rofl   :rofl :rofl   You got a pretty Tank, Boy/Sir :aok  :rofl    Did you notice Airjer, Dcat, Red Catcher/Grndpndr, BTbrando..in that Fly By?  I saw it too!! I took it as an "1stpar ANTI_MAKE IT RAIN DANCE" :devil  :cheers: :ahand   
Love you fellers,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 05:00:59 AM »
You were definitely flying too low.   :O
IKR?   Think he was seeing Airjer,Dcat,Eurastus,Rush,BTbrando,Notar..ect ect?  The "1stpar/ULacpkid , ANTI make it rain, dance"? :rofl   Definitely too low!! Sorry 1ijac had to witness this...SCARYER than My Mark 16 with 3 bombs!!!  :devil   Buns out, Bombs out :aok
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 05:05:55 AM by 1stpar3 »