Author Topic: ordinance needed to destroy...  (Read 1145 times)

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
ordinance needed to destroy...
« on: June 13, 2021, 04:43:52 PM »
any given object. There used to a but list but can't find it. Can someone help me out please?
 :salute :cheers:

Offline aztec

• Silver Member
Re: ordinance needed to destroy...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 04:48:35 PM »
Found it, sorry for wasting space, but then again all my wives have told me I was.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 03:07:42 AM »
Found it, sorry for wasting space, but then again all my wives have told me I was.
WIVES?   You mean, you did that more than once?   Bless yer heart,Hun  :rofl    Cant fix stupid I guess?!!!! :rofl    Dont know about you, as you seem insane....but I WANT MY RIB BACK!!!!!  Hey, my first name IS Adam :devil :rofl its personal!!!!!  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 01:08:48 PM »
This info is also listed in game via clipboard.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 01:58:45 PM »

It's only a waste as you didn't post the answer! I'm sure I can manage but i didn't know offhand it was in clipboard

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 02:02:53 PM »
I’m about to post KOTH dates but before that I’ll look at where it is so you guys who didn’t know where to find it can. :aok

Modifying to add pertinent information: Assuming you want melee settings so, being online with clipboard up in Melee Arena:
Options > Arena Setup > Objects > Object Settings

Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 02:14:52 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 03:06:49 PM »
If you use 8thJinx's terrific clipboard target maps, I made a Target Hardness Chart to match his maps' style and appearance:

This chart pre-dates the Battleship, though.

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2021, 06:33:14 PM »
Where does one acquire jinxs maps?

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2021, 08:09:17 PM »
Where does one acquire jinxs maps?

Im building a help page with all the accumulated material I have. Just happens I have 8thJinx's maps

Offline Cluzig

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2021, 01:57:04 PM »
Im building a help page with all the accumulated material I have. Just happens I have 8thJinx's maps.

It's a site I frequently check charts on. It's great someone is putting effort into saving these valuable tools and files.

Does anyone have mosqs aircraft turn radius charts? I managed to find page 1 with the top 10 or so.

Offline 1ijac

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2021, 04:45:35 AM »
I have Mosq's table if you would like it....PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you....or if Fugi needs it to put on his website...Just let me know

Cheers,   One-eye
"One-Eye"