Author Topic: Flight/Gunnery Training  (Read 655 times)

Offline Kini

• Zinc Member
Flight/Gunnery Training
« on: August 03, 2021, 01:10:28 PM »
After a few months of playing I've come to realize that I stink big time.  Everyone out turns or out climbs be and if I do happen to get on someone's six I my nose bounces all over regardless of scaling or dampening settings. I have plenty of free time during the weekdays Mountain Time and prefer flying F4U's, F6F's, 190 and the 205. 

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Flight/Gunnery Training
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 01:38:09 PM »
Hi Kini,
I can help you out. I'm in the pacific time zone. Best times for me are between 10 and noon pdt (11-1 mdt) any day you like. My training session usually last about an hour.
You can PM me or respond here to set up a meeting.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 06:42:59 PM »
Kini, you did the right thing by asking and getting good help is a learning multiplier and can only help.
Time well spent and you’ll enjoy the game more.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline Kini

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2021, 04:42:16 PM »
A belated Thank You to SIK1 for for training help and input earlier this week. (Aug 1 2021)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 12:29:31 AM »
Kini, glad you found Sik1 to help you...

I would suggest that you take more than 1 or 2 hours of lessons or help/training

the more regularly one trains the easier it is to get close to the spot your trying to advance to.....

Fight Like You Train, Train like you Fight!

Hope This Helps....

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 02:38:32 AM »
Vudoo15 has some GREAT Videos on YouTube!  Even a series dedicated to "Gunnery In AH"...was with Ryno, if memory serves?  More than happy to Wing Up, Match Play, Free For All, with you!   The Learning curve, is STEEP with this "Sim".  Dont let Pride/ Ego, hold you back from asking for help! EVERY SINGLE PERSON, playing this game now...suffered through the Exact Same situation..."Hep me, Tom Cruise"  :rofl   Problem you have...The Folk that remain...are SHARKS, and Unfortunately...you are The Blood In The Water! Makes it SO MUCH MORE evident, if you cant Shoot them, like you need to!

There are several Players that go out of there way, to not Club Baby Seals, when they realize.."NEW PLAYER"!  Seems that it isnt  the "The Rule" these days...but it should be :aok   Just remember....EVEN IF YOU STINK....record all your Sorties! For me, was Best Medicine for Suckage!!!!

:bhead :furious   

Now that I investigated the responses.....You HAVE reached out🤐, and been able to Train with SIK1! OOPS  :uhoh If I may ask, What is your Call Sing in game? I havent seen a KENI on roster.

A lot of Folk would love to help you out! Whether it be Game Play skills, Controller Issues, Video Cards...OR HECK!!!!! A new Gaming System(YES HAPPENED JUST RECENTLY)! Well with the Last One...HE WAS A PILLAR as far as the AVA Arena goes. YMMV

Try to show up for Monday Night Madness, in the AVA arena! Every Monday, 8:00 Est(you MTN and Work?..GRRRRRRRR)!  This event was BAR NONE, the cause of my recent K/D and Hit % improved by 300%!  This Event, IMHO...best $15 bucks, I EVER SPENT!!!! NO HO, NO RUN, NO EGO!!! All while dodging Sky scrapers, in dense Fog, Alt Limit...so NO ASTRONAUGHTS.  BUT!!!! Watch out for our Resident, TRUE FIGHTER PILOT,PUMMA44, The TSHARK, The Mothman, and that Dang Niece of mine in her Pink Spit9 or Jaeger1 ,host with questionable " MEOW"  2nd account! :rofl !!! :rofl  PLUS some other Characters.  I have been AWOL for a month..I aint good with names,so I missed all these fellers even if not Named! DAMN MS!!
 Bruh! try it it out! If its not fun...I will pay for your next Billing Cycle!! Why would I do this? Its who I am, and we need all the players we can get! :cheers:

BW1stpar/ULcapkid
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 03:10:53 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 09:53:37 AM »
Kini, I was glad to work with you. Anytime you want to set up another session let me know.

Just a fyi, I film my training sessions so if you want a copy of your session I can send it to you.

:salute
Sik
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17