Author Topic: July 2021 KOTH Results  (Read 631 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
July 2021 KOTH Results
« on: July 18, 2021, 07:53:22 AM »
Congrats Eagler -{S}- , info has been passed up the chain of command.
We want new players in the event but vulture; you are no longer welcome in KOTH and will need to contact Spikes and me if you want to attend any further KOTH events.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: July 2021 KOTH Results
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 08:38:45 AM »
From what I witnessed last night in KOTH event related to "vulture"

You did the right thing by banning him from the event....

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 08:41:23 AM »
And I had a blast last night just about every fight was great 👍

Congratulations Eagler, 👏👏👏

Thank you for hosting KOTH, fuzeman....very much appreciated

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 02:29:50 PM »
Logs are up and I'll post the round by round results in a day or so.
Time to rip apart the dashboard and see if I can extricate my radio. The whole FM dial turned to static the other day and I'm stuck with AM or my singing.
Front brake stuff coming Wednesday and my radiator is pissing fluid, yea the radio needs work !!!
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 06:21:08 PM »
July's KOTH was a bit low on attendance but that's Peanut's fault for not showing up. Just kidding.
The event ran for about an hour and three quarters and we got the usual-ish eight rounds in. We had X people show up, that's 10 but seeing the Spitfire Mk. XIV was our first chariot of battle, it's appropriate. I guess that means we had III wabbits. It did come down to a wabbit fight and in the end Eagler had the biggest teeth.
Congratulations to Eagler for the victory -{S}- the P-39Q was chosen for next months chariot of battle. You might not only need to shake the rust off your technique in that ride but develop one for the first time

Round by round results:
1} train45 in a Spitfire Mk. XIV
2} Eagler in a P-47D-11
3} Wiley in a Bf109F-4
4} Eagler in a Fw 190A-5   {Wabbit}
5} HOtard in a C.202   
6} Wiley in a La-7   {Wabbit}
7} train45 in a Bf 109G-14   {Wabbit}
8} Eagler wins in a F4U-1

Eagler, train45, and Wiley get TOC reservations from results and HOtard with kills.
Top killers were Eagler-16, train45-11, HOtard and Wiley-8, TC-5.
Logs can be found at http://ahevents.net/index.php/event-logs

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 06:33:05 PM »
Got it out. The thing I miss the most is looking over at the time. Besides the music, of course. :rock

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 06:15:10 AM »
Got it out. The thing I miss the most is looking over at the time. Besides the music, of course. :rock

(Image removed from quote.)

But can you put it back together? :)

Thanks for the fights TC!

Thanks again fuzeman for your time, patience and energy hosting and supporting KOTH!

<S>

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 05:41:16 PM »
First off, thanks.
I had to get it back to driving shape so it's back together mostly without the radio and a few ducks, no... ducts.
I do put all screws, fasteners, whatever I take off, into a container to I don't loose anything, this time it's from the Chinese joint down the road, and I have one phillips screw longer than all the others that I have no idea where it came from. It's slightly larger diameter wise and no available screw hole was that large and that's got me wondering a tiny bit.