Author Topic: restore screen from minimize using keys rather than mouse  (Read 563 times)

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
restore screen from minimize using keys rather than mouse
« on: June 22, 2021, 03:11:08 PM »
Using VR my screen sometimes minimizes and I can left click on the AH icon which restores it.  However, very time consuming to do that while in VR.  Is there a key stroke or strokes that will do the same thing?  Looked in the key board command listing and did not find anything.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: restore screen from minimize using keys rather than mouse
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 03:21:41 PM »
You can map one of your sticks buttons to activate the right button on your mouse.

Offline mustng2

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2021, 04:31:06 PM »
Probably, but cursor still had to be over the icon.  I tried leaving the cursor over the icon, but it only takes a little movement to move it off.  Key strokes would be better.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 01:34:08 AM »
The reason for VR minimizing may well be some background activity like a Windows announcement that flashes in the corner and can then be found under the rectangular speech bubble icon bottom right. If that's the case, Alt+Tab should take you back to the game or whatever program you have running.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Online 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 03:35:41 AM »
The reason for VR minimizing may well be some background activity like a Windows announcement that flashes in the corner and can then be found under the rectangular speech bubble icon bottom right. If that's the case, Alt+Tab should take you back to the game or whatever program you have running.
THIS! MacAfee AV, screws me all the time!   "MacAfee has boosted this App..yadda yadda"   BOOSTED HAIL....CRASHED ME :bhead
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain