Author Topic: Let's put time to scale  (Read 1713 times)

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
Re: Let's put time to scale
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2021, 07:47:00 PM »
 :lol

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2021, 02:06:03 PM »
Wonder how many googolplex is required, now that I think about it. :headscratch:
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline eagl

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2021, 08:43:59 PM »
This kind of highlights the true threat of a "dark ages" period.  That's defined as an era where not only is the ability to do certain things lost, it's forgotten that we ever knew how to do it in the first place.

Mankind is ever on the verge of another dark age.  Even today there are monumental tasks that our grandfathers and great grandfathers accomplished, that are effectively impossible now.  At some point they regress into mythology.  More than one librarian spends sleepless nights worrying about bitrot and expired internet domains causing critical information to be lost forever.  Could we build the saturn V rocket again?  The Boulder Dam?  Why is there a resurgence in the publication of books about how to live independently on your own land without technology, using "lost arts" that everyone used to know as a matter of daily life?
Everyone I know, goes away, in the end.

Offline NatCigg

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2021, 10:17:30 AM »
 :rofl
You gotta love it.
 :salute

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
 :noid

Offline Peanut1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 02:07:53 AM »
Modern flight is still a miracle to be honest
You must not be in flight training yet.... lol. After you get past about 20 hours the miracle part becomes less.....miracle like