Author Topic: SEATAC Q-400 guy  (Read 8755 times)

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: SEATAC Q-400 guy
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2021, 08:48:46 PM »
The audio displays every sign that he was a man who had accepted his own death and was having one last bit of fun with zero intentions of paying the consequences of his actions other than a final lights out.

Yup.

Shows you can learn a lot from computer sims, though!

- oldman

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2021, 09:37:49 PM »
Just wait, it's only a matter of time before 'realistic' aircraft mods are limited in fidelity by law.

Eventually, you won't be able to boil lobster, or use barbed hooks while fishing . . .
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2021, 10:41:19 PM »
Just wait, it's only a matter of time before 'realistic' aircraft mods are limited in fidelity by law.

Eventually, you won't be able to boil lobster, or use barbed hooks while fishing . . .

why would you boil lobster?  grill taste better

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2021, 01:28:23 AM »
why would you boil lobster?  grill taste better

semp

I don't eat anything that looks like a giant bug, especially knowing what those nasty things eat!
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2021, 01:36:59 AM »
I don't eat anything that looks like a giant bug, especially knowing what those nasty things eat!

we not in the 80's, it nicely trim now.

semp

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2021, 07:31:18 AM »

We need a tin foil hat emoji
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2021, 10:51:10 AM »
My problem is that these articles make all of these claims without any proof or backup information. It just seems like a total cover story to me. Beyond DCS, only Microsoft flight simulator would allow him to learn how to power the aircraft, taxi out, and then take off. I still don't even know if you could know all of the buttons to press while playing MFS. Simply reading a flight manual without practicing on the aircraft would be very challenging. I'm still wondering
What his wife said about his actual video game usage.

One thing that really puzzles me is that he had no reaction to that roll he did, almost eating it there. You'd think he would have over hyped or been exilerated after doing that but his emotions or voice never changes. It's strange. Like in the audio he says he threw up a good bit, but was that before he did the barrel roll? it's very hard to tell.

It's just weird that the story says he wanted to join the military since high school, but did he never signed up? I just dont get it. Not something a "God fearing" good man would do after being In a college church group and graduating with honors.

Also, if you look at most head trauma cases from football, you will see things like massive headaches that make a guy super angry and violent. Its physical pain that they feel that makes them angry and want to end it and hurt people. The way he is taking there is not head trauma pain. The way he is talking there is like a guy who just lost his mind and didn't care.

I'm just having a hard time buying this story honestly.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 10:54:07 AM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2021, 12:39:46 PM »
violator, I would like to know what your wife says about your time playing aces high.

not sure why you think everything is a conspiracy to you. did you read the article or heard the tower recording, I guess you didn't because you ask a question that was already answered.

what kind of reaction did you expect? crying like a little girl, screaming I don't want to die, is that what you wanted? or perhaps throwing up on himself and saying I thought that was it, which he did.

also you ignore the fact that in his job he already knew how to turn on some instruments. he also took off with the brakes on. which another pilot mentioned.

also you ignore the fact that at the beginning his voice was optimistic, he was having fun. at the end it changed when he realized if he landed he was gonna go to jail for a long time.  so he decided to end his life.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2021, 01:39:38 PM »
violator, I would like to know what your wife says about your time playing aces high.

not sure why you think everything is a conspiracy to you. did you read the article or heard the tower recording, I guess you didn't because you ask a question that was already answered.

what kind of reaction did you expect? crying like a little girl, screaming I don't want to die, is that what you wanted? or perhaps throwing up on himself and saying I thought that was it, which he did.

also you ignore the fact that in his job he already knew how to turn on some instruments. he also took off with the brakes on. which another pilot mentioned.

also you ignore the fact that at the beginning his voice was optimistic, he was having fun. at the end it changed when he realized if he landed he was gonna go to jail for a long time.  so he decided to end his life.

semp

My wife would say I play too much  :D

It's a conspiracy because the story doesn't make sense and I need more information.

I have looked into this far more than the average cat who just reads an article and goes with it. I have read this article and others, I did listen to the recording but it just doesn't match what he was capable of pulling off in that plane.

I would expect to hear like "HOLY CRAP DID YOU ALL SEE THAT ROLL I JUST DID WOW THAT WAS INTENSE. something like that. Like some enthusiasm for the maneuvers he was pulling. Imagine the amount of Gs he pulled doing that.

I did not ignore any "facts". Where does it prove that he knew how to turn on certain instruments. "He read a manual once' doesn't prove it to me. Plus a year earlier his boss said he was "flipping switches" so that means he didn't know what he was doing then. Therefore he learned how to start and take off a freaking jet within a year or so, while being a very good student in college and being apart of a church group.

The tone of his voice never changed to me. I noticed 0 emotional changes in his voice. It was consistent the entire time. He even mocked one of the guys and asked if he had authority to ask him to land somewhere....

Sounds like a good cover story to me. All I'm saying.

WHY DIDNT HE JOIN THE MILITARY IF THE ARTICLE MAKES SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT. WHY DIDNT HE JOIN THE POLICE FORCE?

Why do they play him off as being a great lovable guy who fears god.

There is nothing there that suggests he was mentally unstable in his past. Nothing that says he was depressed. Nothing that implies he would break the law.

I believe he did join the military,  this was his mission to be the fall guy and help with the recording, and this was a cover story to take out something on Ketron Island. There is my "conspiracy theory" for you.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline TyFoo

• Copper Member
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2021, 02:19:21 PM »
And there it is……..lol

It was only 3 years ago next month when you knew more about the underlying intent of this incident than the rest of us. Yet here we are again…..

Where did Skuzzy put  that padlock????

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2021, 02:53:01 PM »
cover story for what violator?

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2021, 03:36:40 PM »
And there it is……..lol

It was only 3 years ago next month when you knew more about the underlying intent of this incident than the rest of us. Yet here we are again…..

Where did Skuzzy put  that padlock????

Always gotta take the fun out of everything eh?

cover story for what violator?

semp

Idk, but there was a missile that was shot off at Airforce one from somewhere over there near one of those islands. Not sure if connected or not.
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2021, 06:33:58 PM »
I think it's more along the lines of a long hidden issue than some other reason that would require a cover up.
People are often found to be hiding their issues until after the moment they finally crack.
The mind can only go untreated for so long.
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2021, 08:19:35 PM »

Idk, but there was a missile that was shot off at Airforce one from somewhere over there near one of those islands. Not sure if connected or not.

ever heard of the kiss principle?  keep it simple stoopid.

so there was a missile fired at airforce one, well airforce one was not there.  you do know they call it airforce one only when the president is in the plane.  anyway, so a missile was fired at airforce one.  ok.

well since trump was at bedminster new jersey from august 4 to the 13.  I would say that must have been a really, really, long range missile.  not sure how far tacoma is from new jersey, but I would say it's pretty far.  more than a couple of miles.  I actually looked it up in the map, it's about 11 inches on my 29 inch monitor. not sure how that translates to miles but I would say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay moooooooooooooooooreeeee than 10.

now in the month of august trump was always more than 11 inches away from the seatle/tacoma airport, according to my monitor.  well give or take a few inches if I zoom in or out.  my guesstimate is anywhere from 7 to as much as 16 inches difference.  again according to how I zoom in or out.  sorry I have arthritis on my fingers.

how can a missile fired from seatle/tacoma area reach new jersey.  I would like you to explain that.

again use the kiss principle.  because I have researched where trump was on that day and where the plane that crashed was.

semp

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2021, 08:40:57 PM »
ever heard of the kiss principle?  keep it simple stoopid.

so there was a missile fired at airforce one, well airforce one was not there.  you do know they call it airforce one only when the president is in the plane.  anyway, so a missile was fired at airforce one.  ok.

well since trump was at bedminster new jersey from august 4 to the 13.  I would say that must have been a really, really, long range missile.  not sure how far tacoma is from new jersey, but I would say it's pretty far.  more than a couple of miles.  I actually looked it up in the map, it's about 11 inches on my 29 inch monitor. not sure how that translates to miles but I would say waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay moooooooooooooooooreeeee than 10.

now in the month of august trump was always more than 11 inches away from the seatle/tacoma airport, according to my monitor.  well give or take a few inches if I zoom in or out.  my guesstimate is anywhere from 7 to as much as 16 inches difference.  again according to how I zoom in or out.  sorry I have arthritis on my fingers.

how can a missile fired from seatle/tacoma area reach new jersey.  I would like you to explain that.

again use the kiss principle.  because I have researched where trump was on that day and where the plane that crashed was.

semp

Man, I bet you thought you had me so good 😄.

Let's not get into IT but the president arrived at Singapore on June 10th, which means he was flying the day of the missile, over the Pacific, exactly 60 days before Aug 10th, when the hijack happened.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2021, 08:43:17 PM by DmonSlyr »
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-