Author Topic: Subscribe Failed  (Read 716 times)

Offline Yassine

• Zinc Member
Subscribe Failed
« on: July 14, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
Hi
when i try to subscribe again, I always get this message :
I have contacted these emails support@hitechcreations.com and info@hitechcreations.com but have not received any response yet

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
Re: Subscribe Failed
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 01:32:11 PM »
Try the phone.

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 01:34:22 PM »
I just noticed you are in Morocco.  Maybe the email is a better option. 

Offline Yassine

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 04:52:34 PM »
please help

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2021, 08:07:04 AM »
please help
Hang in there,brother.  Potentially Speaking :aok  EH..Try the PHONE...IGNORE Bixby!  :rofl Kidding of course....He is awesome Feller!  If Cell phone Charge is excessive...I might be able to cover the cost! We need all the player we can get!!!! :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Puma44

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2021, 08:19:48 AM »
I saw on another thread that HT was out of town.  Keep trying, especially the phone, if you’re able.  If home, he’ll answer and help you.  :salute

All gave some, Some gave all

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 08:23:24 AM »
I just noticed you are in Morocco.  Maybe the email is a better option.
BRUH!!! Where did you get "Morocco" from?   My Situational Awareness is OK...unless it isnt :x   Check my SIX? My eyes are up here,Bixby You know what I mean!!! :rofl Havent seen you on, for a bit. Then again, I havent been in Axis v Allies, Monday Night Madness lately..so could be My fault? Hope all is well, with you and yours!!!
Love ya Brother,
BW1stpar/ULcapkid 

PS  look out for my FAVORITE CRYPTID---MOTHMAN(Squadie)!He commented on MNM a week or so ago, "Where ya at? LilBlizz/ULblizz also?" Its nice to be missed!   He is a Marine, but he had Mental Breakdown..so he went from Leather Neck, to Butterfly?  :rofl  Nah, he is tough as Shoe Leather! EH, doesnt even complain, when I bomb his GV!!! Salt of the Earth, I tell Ya!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 08:31:51 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain