Author Topic: Aces High Server Error  (Read 794 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Aces High Server Error
« on: July 16, 2021, 06:58:40 PM »
I got a new ISP a couple days ago and have not been able to connect to the AH BB since I connected to it.  I haven't moved or anything, or gotten any new equipment, except for the Optical Network Terminal.   Anybody know what could be wrong?   The AH BB is the only place I've had trouble with.   I've sent an email to HTC, and also posted a message on the AH Facebook page.

Access Forbidden

You are not allowed to access this folder directly. If you have any questions about this, you may send an email to our webmaster with the URL which caused this page to appear.

You are seeing this error for one of the following reasons:
Attempting to access our service via open relays.
Attempting to access URL's which are not linked from any page in the site.
Have made attempts to hack/alter any portion of this site, or the game itself and all it entails.
Have spammed the bulletin board with attempts to break in.
Have spammed the WEB sites with the goal to be disruptive or damage/alter the site(s).
Your ISP allows all the above activities to occur completely unabated.

If none of the above are true, then please contact us at our Facebook page and leave us a message.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Aces High Server Error
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 11:38:13 PM »
Probably an IP ban from someone else in that range in the past - HT should be able to fix it up.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 08:39:12 AM »
This is still a problem for me, and soon I won't be able to connect with the old ISP.   

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 08:53:23 AM »
This is still a problem for me, and soon I won't be able to connect with the old ISP.   

Oboe,  you posted that the only place you are having trouble accessing is the  Aces High message boards, correct?

You are not having issues with logging into the game itself?    If you are not having issues logging into the game....just  trouble logging onto the message boards,  I  would suggest pm'ing hitech about it and include your new ISP address in the pm
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 10:11:34 AM »
HI TC, thanks for your help.

I can log into the game OK; I can access AH homepage.  I just can't get into the BB forum, unless I switch back to the old ISP.   Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try PM'ing Hitech and include my new IP address.

<S>

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 10:13:49 AM »
Sounds like what Spikes stated..sounds like the bbs thinks you are a blocked IP

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 10:34:39 AM »
OK, PM'd Hitech directly.  Thanks for your help guys.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 10:52:28 AM »
Hitech to the rescue, case closed successfully!

Thanks Hitech!