Author Topic: P-38  (Read 4007 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: P-38
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 10:23:50 AM »
hazzmat dont let fugi pull the numbers, you'll be disappointing.  been flying a pony for years found out I am best in an il2.  I cried for weeks  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp

:rofl

Offline hazmatt

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2021, 12:04:59 PM »
That's cool. I was wondering how you were able to do it.

I was more interested in pulling other names then myself as I didn't want to be disappointed as Semp said lolz.
Were you able to find find anything on Merlin?

I came straight from AW in 99 as Hazmatt or Hazmat, don't recall the exact spelling of the first one. Over the years I've switched back and forth between Hazmatt, Yardude and Ratbstrd so I'm not sure if or how you would be able to pull them cause there were gaps sometimes for a few years when RL got in the way.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2021, 10:26:48 PM »
If I'm jumping out it's because one of you dirtbags broke my plane.

Tell me you using a joystick now!
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2021, 06:53:04 AM »

Considered it about a month ago with my PC upgrade, still haven't made the switch yet.

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2021, 12:41:40 PM »

Lazerr using a joystick would be the equivalent of hacking 
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2021, 03:41:46 PM »
I have spatular's program he made years ago. My son reworked it so it works again. I can punch in a name and the start tour and end tour and it will pull all the stats for HTC servers all by its self and tally the data, so you dont have to do each one and then tally it your self.

Whats your in game name and do you remember which tour you started playing at?

ohh ohh...do me please!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2021, 04:36:53 PM »
Considered it about a month ago with my PC upgrade, still haven't made the switch yet.

Dude, just wear a mask. It'll protect you from infection!
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2021, 01:52:45 PM »
That's cool. I was wondering how you were able to do it.

I was more interested in pulling other names then myself as I didn't want to be disappointed as Semp said lolz.
Were you able to find find anything on Merlin?

I came straight from AW in 99 as Hazmatt or Hazmat, don't recall the exact spelling of the first one. Over the years I've switched back and forth between Hazmatt, Yardude and Ratbstrd so I'm not sure if or how you would be able to pull them cause there were gaps sometimes for a few years when RL got in the way.

Here is the page that shows your top killing machines over those accounts. It also show's you across the bottom total kills/deaths and K/D percentage over your "career".

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2021, 01:57:16 PM »

ohh ohh...do me please!

you flew under "batfink" right? I cant find a start/end for you. When did you start flying in AH?

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2021, 03:49:36 PM »
you flew under "batfink" right? I cant find a start/end for you. When did you start flying in AH?

I think for the most part the handle would be batfinkV. There was also batfink for a few tours and then mechanic also but this is going way back into AH1

If it takes more than 2 mins effort Fugi then please don't waste your time!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2021, 04:02:05 PM »
I remember all of the Batfinks  :aok :rofl

Good to cya, sir! <S>

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2021, 04:16:29 PM »
I tried getting that program to work, but never figured it out. Your son must be a genius!

The only thing that ever mattered to me was lifetime k/d anyway.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2021, 04:17:33 PM »
I think for the most part the handle would be batfinkV. There was also batfink for a few tours and then mechanic also but this is going way back into AH1

/quote]

Bat!  Great seeing you on the BBS again.  We surely had some fun fights back in the day!  I remember to this day We had a tete a tete me in an I-16 and you in a Mossie.  One of the most fun I've ever had in this game!  And we even had the opportunity to do it more then a few times one on one!   
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:22:48 PM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2021, 04:24:16 PM »
Hey Fugi!  Would you do a favor for an old friend and get my stats?   You'll find me in tour 11.............and yep.......just like in AW I was and still am Hajo.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2021, 06:13:42 PM »

I only ran the "BatfinkV" because it takes awhile to hunt for the other tours. even so this covers about tour 58-157.