Author Topic: Come Explore Egypt with the RAF!! El-Alamein is Nice this Time of Year!  (Read 426 times)

Offline Rocco

• Copper Member
Come to El-Aamein and see the sights!

Come one, come all! The Desert Airforce is currently offering a free trip to El-Alamein for Spitfire, Warhawk, and Boston pilots! Highlights of the trip will include pulse-pounding dogfights, white knuckle bombing runs, and a chance to give the Axis a bloody nose. This outing will take place on July 31 from 12pm to 9pm EST, so bring your friends! Come for a sortie or come for the whole 8 hours. It's up to you!

Look at how happy these blokes are! This could be you! :x

Details of the trip can be found here.

If you are interested in participating in part or all of the TFT, please sign up here.

We will accept all walk-ons but signing up is the only way to guarantee you get your ride of choice!

See you in the air!  :salute
Ingame : AKRocco

Arabian Knights

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
What type of plane is that in the background of the first picture?  I don't recognize it.
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
Italian. Maachi C 200 Saetta.  Not well armed with a top speed of  around +/- 300mph. Forerunner of the C202 and 205.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 01:38:38 PM by Hajo »
- The Flying Circus -

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Would love to join you all for this fun-looking event....but will be in travel mode,  hopefully I can join you in the next event!   :salute

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Packing my bags, got my maps and brochures in hand.  I've done some research and know pretty much where I'd like to visit.   I just hope its not too hot this time of year...