Author Topic: Hola  (Read 841 times)

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
Hola
« on: July 22, 2021, 07:36:41 AM »
Just checkin in on old friends and bad guys.  Also hoping someone might know how to get in touch with Creton.

<S>
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
Re: Hola
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 08:24:10 AM »
Just checkin in on old friends and bad guys.  Also hoping someone might know how to get in touch with Creton.

Good to hear from you, dude!

...Creton...now there's a name I haven't heard in some years!  No idea how to get in touch, though.

- oldman

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 08:34:44 AM »
Hiya Oldman.  I'm startin to think you was lying about your age for the senior discount. How you still kickin?    :grin:
Fear? You bet your life...but that all leaves you as you reach combat. Then there's a sense of great excitement, a thrill you can't duplicate anywhere...it's actually fun. Yes, I think it is the most exciting fun in the world. — Lt. Col. Robert B. "Westy" Westbrook, USAAF 6/<--lol@mod

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2021, 11:27:30 AM »
Howdy Muzik! Good to see you are still around.

Subscribe for a month and get that itch back. There are some pretty good fights to be had still. We need some good sticks back in the game!

:airplane: :joystick: :cheers:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 01:17:49 PM »
Olllllllllllllld  Cat. Thanks for saying. Whats up bro? You must be this  :old: tall by now!   Oh I already got the itch. But I know if I do come back, I'll spend too much time on and I got lots going on. Plus, I'd spend a thousand on gear without blinking. Cuz I'm not doing it again without trying out a 3d headset. The graphic update looks good, but I was always hoping for some game play changes. Far as I can tell, that hasn't really happened.

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 01:22:45 PM »
HEY DOOD.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2021, 07:42:27 PM »
HEY DOOD.

Dooooooooood.

How ya been Laz? Good to see ya around.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 03:55:12 PM »
Sounds like Muzik to our ears.

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2021, 09:17:42 PM »
Olllllllllllllld  Cat. Thanks for saying. Whats up bro? You must be this  :old: tall by now!   Oh I already got the itch. But I know if I do come back, I'll spend too much time on and I got lots going on. Plus, I'd spend a thousand on gear without blinking. Cuz I'm not doing it again without trying out a 3d headset. The graphic update looks good, but I was always hoping for some game play changes. Far as I can tell, that hasn't really happened.

Barely tall enough but still a squeaker  :D

What you doin that's soo busy? Sheesh. I play like 8 hours a month and still get some.  :joystick:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2021, 10:24:04 PM »
Sounds like Muzik to our ears.

Xbrit sir. Great to see you around. Still in the mid-west, was it?

Barely tall enough but still a squeaker  :D

Nah brother, you graduated a long time ago. You're respectable now.    ...like the rest of us.  :aok

What you doin that's soo busy? Sheesh. I play like 8 hours a month and still get some.  :joystick:

Well I may have appeared to be a mom's-basement-dwelling-gamer, playing 8 hours a day, but that was only to fit in with the rooks.  I do have a job! And it's been about 7 years since I played, I think, do you realize how addicted I will be when I fall off that wagon? I won't come up for air for months.

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2021, 05:07:19 PM »
It was Mid West but now located in Florida, and not exactly still around I'm lurking here but haven't played since early May.

Offline muzik

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2021, 10:35:07 PM »
It was Mid West but now located in Florida, and not exactly still around I'm lurking here but haven't played since early May.

I meant good to know ya haven't kicked the bucket yet. I've been out of game about seven years I think, I'm the lurker!