Author Topic: Aces Help Page  (Read 471 times)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Aces Help Page
« on: August 15, 2021, 06:36:46 PM »
I posted this on the "Help and Training Page" but think it might get more action here.

I have been playing this game for 20 years. Im a research type learning. So when I started playing this game I researched everything. How to do this, how to do that, anything I could find to help me learn more about the game. The biggest problem with this is over the years some of the things that have helped me no longer exist. So I have built a site with the information that I have saved on my server which I hope will be running as long as Aces High is around.

It started with the Aces High Fighter Comparison Page and now The Aces Help Page.

Where possible I have given credit when I could. If anyone knows "who" put together something that wasn't credited let me Know and I'll add it. Also I still haven't finished going through everything I have yet and will continue to add to the page. If you have something you think is helpful and would like added to the page send it along and I'll add it on.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
Re: Aces Help Page
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 06:39:54 PM »
Awesome, Fugitive!  Thanks for this - bookmarking now...

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 07:02:41 PM »
 :salute Fugitive

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 09:58:16 PM »
 :aok  thank you for taking the time to do this, Fugitive   and for hosting  it on your Server

<S>

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Bixby

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2021, 03:22:44 AM »
<S> Fugitive and TC (taquila is good).

Check out my post for free subs. We need to help a few people who really enjoy this sim/game but can't pay for some reason.

We old farts who have more resources than we need can maybe start something to addict some others. Just a thought of mine. Maybe i'm stupid but what the heck.

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2021, 06:55:46 AM »
Great job Fugi...thanks for wheeling that all together!  :rock :salute

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2021, 07:16:13 AM »
Thanks Fugitive and Bixby!

Eagler
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 02:26:32 PM »
Added FOV setup guide